Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Kraken
High prolactin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence and 1 other person
i had this cuck syndrome i was naive af then i found out she has 1.60 cm subhuman boyfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Milosz and fuxkdakikez
i had this cuck syndrome i was naive af then i found out she has 1.60 cm subhuman boyfriend
same
the hoe dated someone i heightmogged by 15cms that bitch

she was subhuman too idk why i developed oneitis for her

same
the hoe dated someone i heightmogged by 15cms that bitch

she was subhuman too idk why i developed oneitis for her
jfl my oneitis was non biased stacy facially i still dont know how it happened she is literally 10 cm taller then him

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and Abhorrence
Same i developed oneitis for a foid at the gym now its been 4 months i dont see her (she left the gym) and i still think about her , she isn't even good looking low mtb at best .

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Abhorrence
Idk I only had one oneitis and stalked her and made her quit her job and change her number cuz I kept following her Michael myers type shitinnit 🙏🏼

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and fuxkdakikez
Had oneitis last year :feelsmage:

Some women can be very cute but in my case I just don't talk to girls often enough

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover and Abhorrence
Had oneitis last year :feelsmage:

Some women can be very cute but in my case I just don't talk to girls often enough
i had one many years ago
never again

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and bigchunguslover
having a oneitis means you're probably a good, pure person(such as myself) who is interested in a faithful, long term monogamous relationship. You have rationally deduced that your oneitis is the perfect life partner and so you want no one else. It's more logical than you might think, this person is aligned with your long term goals, and that's why you want them so bad

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 43685 and Abhorrence
having a oneitis means you're probably a good, pure person(such as myself) who is interested in a faithful, long term monogamous relationship. You have rationally deduced that your oneitis is the perfect life partner and so you want no one else. It's more logical than you might think, this person is aligned with your long term goals, and that's why you want them so bad
toobad my oneitis was a hoe
should have developed oneitis for the nerdy girl who was crushing over me instead

its over now

Your tits are leaking Bro
62646AB2 4CC2 4E4D B55F 8CC52591C1D5

toobad my oneitis was a hoe
should have developed oneitis for the nerdy girl who was crushing over me instead

its over now
I developed a oneitis on a nerdy girl but I think she may be a hoe aswell, there truly is no winning

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
What if you never talked to her? I think i had oneitis on this girl because she gave me clear iois: always working out near me , constant eye contact , she also said hi to me once but ofc like the autist i am i just said hi back and that was it

What if you never talked to her? I think i had oneitis on this girl because she gave me clear iois: always working out near me , constant eye contact , she also said hi to me once but ofc like the autist i am i just said hi back and that was it
The oneitis I have now, I have pretty much never talked to her. In your mind, you concocted a list of attributes that you believed her to have and attached yourself to her because you liked those attributes, and this was subconscious so you have no idea it's happening while it's happening. I don't think it was just because of the IOIs that you began to like her, you like her for her appearance and perceived character.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
The oneitis I have now, I have pretty much never talked to her. In your mind, you concocted a list of attributes that you believed her to have and attached yourself to her because you liked those attributes, and this was subconscious so you have no idea it's happening while it's happening. I don't think it was just because of the IOIs that you began to like her, you like her for her appearance and perceived character.
Yea man ur so right i would choose her over stacies n shit she seems to be a nice girl and was so sweet + funny with a great smile saw her as wife material, mtb face + good body was more than enough for me. But i'll keep rotting until i die im too low NT for this shit

Even tho that's only in my mind nothing excludes she fucked hundreds of different chads meanwhile

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
if your oneitis also wants you and only you, and treats you with the respect you deserve, by all means enjoy falling in traditional monogamy for as long as it lasts if this is what you desire. side effects may include creating a little human who will cause immense anxiety and cortisol spikes for arguably the rest of your life, but many seem to be filled with purpose by it, after all it is the continuation of the gift of life.
if she doesnt want you back, or if you allow her to be abusive cause you are too scared to lose her, you my friend are hormonally cucked indeed, and should def look into raising T/DHT, lowering E/prolactin/serotonin and so on. your oneitis problem should rapidly resolve, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence