How would women feel if it were law for them to date and marry their looksmatch or below only?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. And if they are caught with someone above their looksmatch, they will be sent to jail.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
bad

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and sub5c3l
you would be married to a fat chick

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
I would be married to Ken Carson
@Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
they wouldnt like it but they wouldnt do shit bc they are women

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Delusional lol
Women would try to fight against the goverment and all of them would become feminists. Women are not the same anymore bro

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Delusional lol
Women would try to fight against the goverment and all of them would become feminists. Women are not the same anymore bro
I mean they would be sent to jail if they tried to date above their looksmatch.

thats basically what alot of them do now only fuck chad untill 30 then settle with looksmatch

women want good looking men like bojack not incels like xangsane !

That happens in my country of origin but it doesn't matter, they are ethnic groups that are ugly as shit, I prefer Europe.

Travel to any country in the Persian Gulf if you want a woman like that, the problem is that she will be an ugly dark ethnic woman.

Travel to any country in the Persian Gulf if you want a woman like that, the problem is that she will be an ugly dark ethnic woman.
what the fuck is wrong with that + I am arab

what the fuck is wrong with that + I am arab
They are all very ugly, it is a very serious problem, I am pure Saudi and I speak with pure knowledge

They are all very ugly, it is a very serious problem, I am pure Saudi and I speak with pure knowledge
some mixed ones can look really pretty (mixed with black) as well as some of the jordanian-leaning phenos. But I agree most are brown and overweight

I like mixed looks

some mixed ones can look really pretty (mixed with black) as well as some of the jordanian-leaning phenos. But I agree most are brown and overweight

I like mixed looks
The Levant is different, there they are white Arabs, they are all very handsome. Gulf arab we are ugly curries. In North Africa women are also beautiful but in those countries the phenomenon of the traditional Muslim faithful wife does not exist.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
The Levant is different, there they are white Arabs, they are all very handsome. Gulf arab we are ugly curries. In North Africa women are also beautiful but in those countries the phenomenon of the traditional Muslim faithful wife does not exist.
pat pat