Why does thecel make morphs of super forward grown faces?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
@thecel makes morphs of these super forward grown faces. I think he says it's skull length or something neurocranium to spandocranium. I think he means having longer spandocranium is better. When he makes these morphs though it's so freaking obvious that it's a morph and it's so freaking rare that they might as well not exist cause you don't go outside and see a real life example of this. I don't have any examples right now but he did one on Sean opry. Why make these morphs this way if it's physically impossible to even see in real life.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and thecel
@moggathon @Narcissus🥀 tag some users need this thread to gain some traction.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@thecel makes morphs of these super forward grown faces. I think he says it's skull length or something neurocranium to spandocranium. I think he means having longer spandocranium is better. When he makes these morphs though it's so freaking obvious that it's a morph and it's so freaking rare that they might as well not exist cause you don't go outside and see a real life example of this. I don't have any examples right now but he did one on Sean opry. Why make these morphs this way if it's physically impossible to even see in real life.
Because his minds been raped by psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, arab_chink and owlofathena
Fatty beef glazed in warm salted butter mogs so hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and owlofathena
"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just wanted a little warmth maybe a hug DAD maybe a little bit of decency"
all I have are negative thoughts.

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
I think this thread has failed because a lot of the newer users don’t know who THECEL is. He doesn’t posts anymore. He barely posted when I first joined.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and owlofathena
I think this thread has failed because a lot of the newer users don’t know who THECEL is. He doesn’t posts anymore. He barely posted when I first joined.
I think he is busy with his YouTube channel. He is still a well known user but yeah there has been a lot of new users last year.

• Ugh..
I think he is busy with his YouTube channel. He is still a well known user but yeah there has been a lot of new users last year.
What’s his yt channel? Do you have the video of him in a dress ? him and his sheboon friend refused to send it to me.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and owlofathena
What’s his yt channel? Do you have the video of him in a dress ? him and his sheboon friend refused to send it to me.
TurboBP

• WTF
Watch his Incredibles video.

• Ugh..
Blue eyes morph v5

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Again I have never seen a man like this walking the streets.
Unironically, there is a junior who looks somewhat similar to this in my HS. It's so insane seeing somebody that gl with your own two eyes, the only thing he is missing is the weirdly long chin, slightly exposed eyes, and bizarre mouth area. @thecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena and thecel
To compensate for his panface

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and thecel
He should make one on barret, he looks recessed maybe thats why he has no female appeal:feelswat::feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, thecel and owlofathena
View attachment 2872797

So her forehead is perfect there tbh you think at least for a women

• +1
View attachment 2872797

And it seems like you made her maxilla even more forwards slightly right

• +1
View attachment 2872797