Why doesn’t Kanye have hollow cheeks?

chosen-one

chosen-one

His masseters are very strong and wide evidently so why isn’t the cheek fat or skin stretched enough such that hollow cheeks are produced?

Recessed zygos?, combined with excessive buccal fat?
IMG 1832

Edit: High IQ bone/muscular analysis kind of answers only please stop the retarded cope answers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Jason Voorhees, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Because he is an utter subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, arabcelxxx and T50 Mogger
Also you are an idiot if you think wide jaw = hollow cheeks

His zygos are flat, and buccinators are hypertrophied. Incredibly rare (but possible) to have hollow cheeks for those that lack a projecting zygomatic arch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, nav_w1, chrisN and 7 others

His zygos are flat, and buccinators are hypertrophied. Incredibly rare (but possible) to have hollow cheeks for those that lack a projecting zygomatic arch
That’s exactly what I posited though? Good point though I didn’t consider the buccinators

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
His masseters are very strong and wide evidently so why isn’t the cheek fat or skin stretched enough such that hollow cheeks are produced?

View attachment 2458054
Nigglets Don't Have Hollow Cheeks.

• JFL
Reactions: LooxmaxxingM and balding17yomanletcel

View attachment 2458054
Edit: High IQ bone/muscular analysis kind of answers only please stop the retarded cope answers
Not lean enough

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
zygoless dog

• +1
Isn't Kanye West overweight? You need to be lean to have hollow cheeks.

Then like @ReadBooksEveryday mentioned, you also need the right bone structure for it usually.

• +1
Isn't Kanye West overweight? You need to be lean to have hollow cheeks.

Then like @ReadBooksEveryday mentioned, you also need the right bone structure for it usually.
yup I think it’s a combination of high bf, zygolessness upper maxillary recession, buccinator hypertrophy and probably more. Far from genetic ideal. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Cause he's fat as fuck nigga

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Kanye got into a car accident 20 years ago that permanently messed up his jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Mr. President and chosen-one
Cause he's fat as fuck nigga
He’s younger here this is honestly one of his better pics, it’s clear his bones are fucked which largely would prevent any hollow cheeks despite being thinner

Far from genetic ideal. It’s over
Before determining whether it's in your genetic limits to get hollow cheeks you should get lean first though (most important step).

Before determining whether it's in your genetic limits to get hollow cheeks you should get lean first though (most important step).
True fax only then will you see if you have buccinator hypertrophy or other minor musculature imperfections. Crazy how those little muscles can make facial depth impossible tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
i have hollow cheeks

car accident that nearly killed him

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
True fax only then will you see if you have buccinator hypertrophy or other minor musculature imperfections. Crazy how those little muscles can make facial depth impossible tho
I believe buccinator hypertrophy is pretty rare in adults, after getting lean and still not having hollow cheeks it's probably just your bones and forward growth begin the issue.

• +1
Bunch of ignorant faggots : He had jaw surgery after a car accident which almost killed him.He most certainly has implants.

You can hear the whole process in the song "Through the wire" by the way.

He’s younger here this is honestly one of his better pics, it’s clear his bones are fucked which largely would prevent any hollow cheeks despite being thinner
he also has a busted up jaw from an accident

Bunch of ignorant faggots : He had jaw surgery after a car accident which almost killed him.He most certainly has implants.

You can hear the whole process in the song "Through the wire" by the way.
Bro everyone knows this but what I am asking is despite the ducking accident, what is the actual anatomical reason that prevents the hollow cheeks.

his zygos are flat as fuck plus he's fat as fuck along with extended massaters nigga

• +1

y does this bolded reddit text always irritate mje

he coulda ascended after crash

View attachment 2458054
Enlarged Masseter Muscles. His bigonial width might not be high enough. His cheekbones don't look high enough to create a prominent through line from the cheekbones.

Buccinators are too small to make a difference, even hypertrophied.

The guy is fat, has a huge and now angular jaw (it's not a square jaw), 0 cheekbones projection.
Everything that prevent hollow cheeks

Bro everyone knows this but what I am asking is despite the ducking accident, what is the actual anatomical reason that prevents the hollow cheeks.
bro you got you answer already its because he has 0 ZYGOS

No lateral projection in his zygos

He fucked up his jaw and had bad swelling it still looks swollen today, but it’s cus he’s like me, developed masseters but overly developed in addition to over hypertrophied buccinator

because of his zygos lol

View attachment 2458054
probably super damaged from that brutal fuckin car crash he went through