Why doesn't the law care about men?

L

LeonardoMessi

Iron
Why does the law almost always protect only women and children?
I have the impression that the state doesn't care about men.
Please explain to me what this means. There are statistics that prove that the law works against men and gives an advantage to women and possibly children.
And please don't insult me for having my own opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
Don't tell that ukrainian feminists, they will get very angry

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Emiqrox
abused dog mindset

Please explain to me what this means. There are statistics that prove that the law works against men and gives an advantage to women and possibly children.
You don't wanna know the answer, it goes too deep and changes everything you see, Basically they don't want men to have advantage nor equality because then it would be harder to control the population and set the agenda that would benefit the elites, They want men to live a miserable life, So don't even have time to raise your voice, It's harder to set an agenda when the men in the society are strong, This is why they wanna pussify men, punish masculine behaviors, eradicate male hormones by mixing chemicals in your food. They want everyone to stay in state of confusion, So the people on Top (Elites) can keep building wealth.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and blackckatt
because in democracy women vote for their own cause but men also vote for women's cause in a large percent because men are the simping gender and women are the choosing gender, if men don't vote feminist she can just not choose you

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Why ? Because I have a different point of view than you, doesn't it?
instead of fixing what you can as an individual you play society's victim role just like the other side (leftists) do. all oversocialized barking by abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi
instead of fixing what you can as an individual you play society's victim role just like the other side (leftists) do. all oversocialized barking by abused dogs
I will try to fix it. But I can't win alone, there must be more of us.

Because "the law" is run and conceived by Jew overlords who want to overthrow humanity and create chaos between sexes/world affairs.

If you did your research you'd come to this same conclusion as to why everything is so pro-feminist, anti-male struggles, etc.

maybe because women and children are more seen as „innocent“ men almost commit all of the crimes and everyone knows how disturbing men can be, that way they get less sympathy

Men are replaceable vermin
Hahhahahah