If you are that desperate why not

how

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Deleted member 57122
Impossible for 5’5 brown skin pussy repellent dalits

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and kebab
Because milfs and cougars can still get chad, plus they have higher sex drive or have a husband so pump and dump by chad works for them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 55314
Impossible for 5’5 brown skin pussy repellent dalits
Im talking about your average high mtn+ young dude

maybe getting real ripped plus being young plus a little exotic could get you a really desperate granny?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Idk probably thru insta or some underground website nigga i dunno
It cant be that hard so many milfs must be having mid life crises

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
if someone made a sugarmommymaxxing thread I would be reading every molecule and writing notes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 55314
maybe getting real ripped plus being young plus a little exotic could get you a really desperate granny?
I think better than that honestly

Because milfs and cougars can still get chad, plus they have higher sex drive or have a husband so pump and dump by chad works for them
B-b-but prime jbs are the best and roasties are trash??

Ran a quick google search and there's literally a dating app for dating up your social class
Pretty crazy

B-b-but prime jbs are the best and roasties are trash??
Chad actually has lower standards than most people in this forum for ONS, high T, low inhib. That’s why it’s so tough out there and why even LTB are entitled and have attitude, because they think they can relationship chad when really they just got pumped and dumped

• +1
I worked with a decent looking middle aged single mom who was obsessed with me. The problem is, they expect too much out of you. They want you to be their pseudo husband. They want to call and text all the time, spend the night with them, fuck them, be romantic, etc. not worth the effort for what? Money? Sex? Too much attachment on their end

• +1
I worked with a decent looking middle aged single mom who was obsessed with me. The problem is, they expect too much out of you. They want you to be their pseudo husband. They want to call and text all the time, spend the night with them, fuck them, be romantic, etc. not worth the effort for what? Money? Sex? Too much attachment on their end
Yeah lol i would do it if it meant i got free shit and whatnot lol

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404