Why don’t I like to honk the horn at other drivers?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
On the road I never drive fast or get other drivers angrry. Even if someone made a wrong turn or is parked in front of me and not moving, I don’t honk.

Because I seen too many videos of road rage turning into death. I don’t wanna get shot or killed, so I am very cautious when I drive to not make others mad

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and apocalypse
Based
Being a pussy is a great strategy to survive
Lmao @ getting killed in a meaningless dick measuring contest with some low sentience retard

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Vermilioncore
Based
Being a pussy is a great strategy to survive
Lmao @ getting killed in a meaningless dick measuring contest with some low sentience retard
yup that’s why I always tell my dad or others not to honk or scream at other drivers. The best thing is to drive off like a coward and avoid death

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
yup that’s why I always tell my dad or others not to honk or scream at other drivers. The best thing is to drive off like a coward and avoid death

Nah you just a pussy no women will ever respect you 😢

Keep pepper spray in the car if anyone ever wants to get crazy spray them and they’ll be crying like a bitch…

If the car in front of me doesn't let off the brake 1ms after the light turns green, I'm permahonking until we clear the intersection

Nah you just a pussy no women will ever respect you 😢

Keep pepper spray in the car if anyone ever wants to get crazy spray them and they’ll be crying like a bitch…
Good I don’t want women to respect me I want to be the ugly short weirdo with a small dick that everyone hates including God