Why don't mods ban pedo comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Seriously wtf
theres a big pedo problem in the blackpill community
And the blackpill has NOTHING to do with pedophilia yet theres so many sick disgusting people on here and incels.is
@jefferson
@Framletgod
@Lorsss
@Dude420
@Master
@FaceandHFD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: disillusioned, BrettyBoy, Hector and 11 others
cope

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Ive lost respect for every member who is a pedo on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, Hector, Mateusz74 and 8 others
Seriously wtf
And the blackpill has NOTHING to do with pedophilia yet theres so many sick disgusting people on here and incels.is
@jefferson
@Framletgod
@Lorsss
@Dude420
@Master
@FaceandHFD
This

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, TheMewingBBC and Zygos4Life
Being a pedo and liking underage girls aren't the same thing. Literally every man on the planet will find some 14/15 year old girls physically attractive. It's acting on that or encouraging acting on that which is the big issue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hector, Zeta ascended, FaceandHFD and 4 others
It's only pedo if you do the act I assume

• +1
Reactions: Luciano and pisslord
No such thing as pedo. Even allah fucked babies and it was all good. It’s a social construct. Fuck Jews though. And Indians for that matter as well

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Zeta ascended, Alexanderr and 11 others
No such thing as pedo. Even allah fucked babies and it was all good. It’s a social construct. Fuck Jews though. And Indians for that matter as well
I bet you're using a VPN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, Hector, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Being a pedo and liking underage girls aren't the same thing. Literally every man on the planet will find some 14/15 year old girls physically attractive. It's acting on that or encouraging acting on that which is the big issue.
If you find a girl attractive but you dont know her age, but then find out shes underage, you should immediately stop thinkint about her and stop fantasizing like a normal prson
Yet theres weirdos constsntly fantasizing of younger girls when they know that the girl is underage

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hector, SHARK, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I bet you're using a VPN
No lol. I’m at school using max brightness using their internet on non incognito mode. The teacher walked past me as I typing a size 26 font and asked what that’s lmao.

Seriously wtf
@jefferson
@Framletgod
@Lorsss
@Dude420
@Master
@FaceandHFD

The subversion is strong tbh their plan

iu

It's only pedo if you do the act I assume
Every pedo will do the act if there is a chance. That's why they should be castrated.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Zygos4Life
Im going to PM sergeant a link to this thread so he can respond and hopefully tske action

Pedophilia, also spelled paedophilia, also called pedophilic disorder, psychosexual disorder, generally affecting adults, characterized by sexual fantasies about or attempts to engage in sexual acts with a prepubescent child of the same or opposite sex.
Which means that saying you’d fuck a 15-year-old girl doesn't make you a pedophile, although it would still be odd.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Which means that saying you’d fuck a 15-year-old girl doesn't make you a pedophile, although it would still be odd.
Its still wrong
Im hoping the admin bans all the pedophiles of this site and incels.is

If you find a girl attractive but you dont know her age, but then find out shes underage, you should immediately stop thinkint about her and stop fantasizing like a normal prson
Yet theres weirdos constsntly fantasizing of younger girls when they know that the girl is underage
I just want something like this... :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Its still wrong
Im hoping the admin bans all the pedophiles of this site and incels.is
Like I said earlier, being a pedophile means you’re sexually attracted to prepubescent children not girls of 14, 15 or 16.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and SHARK
Like I said earlier, being a pedophile means you’re sexually attracted to prepubescent children not girls of 14, 15 or 16.
However society considers anyone who does sexual acts with an underage a pedophile
Guys who bang 15 year olds are always considered pedophiles on the news and etc.

However society considers anyone who does sexual acts with an underage a pedophile
Guys who bang 15 year olds are always considered pedophiles on the news and etc.
That just means society and the media don’t know the correct definition of the word ”pedophile”.

• +1
Definition of pedophilia

: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

looks like we have this cleared up, now go back to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Alexanderr
You guys put women on a pedestal and are worse than normies tbh....

• Hmm...
That just means society and the media don’t know the correct definition of the word ”pedophile”.
Doesn't matter
It's still fucked up no matter how many fancy words you use to justify banging a 15 year old, sicko
Definition of pedophilia

: sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child

looks like we have this cleared up, now go back to reddit
Read my thread properly,
Ive already discussed how it doesnt matter how many fancy words you use to justify banging a 15 year old (hebophilia, ephebophilia)
Its still fucked up

Jfl you know that Dr Phil cash me outside meme girl, Danielle bregoli. When she was like 13 I asked one of my mates if he would fuck her and he said yeh without knowing her age. We all took the piss out of him, and then we told him her age and he said he wouldn’t fuck her

• JFL
@ me in future if you see ¨pedo¨ stuff

the problem is that 14-16 year old girls look nowdays like 20+ and also wear slutty clothes

• +1
Reactions: v123q43 and Zygos4Life
Jfl you know that Dr Phil cash me outside meme girl, Danielle bregoli. When she was like 13 I asked one of my mates if he would fuck her and he said yeh without knowing her age. We all took the piss out of him, when we told him her age and then he said he wouldn’t fuck her
😂😂 theres this teacher who always hangs around with the school girls and everyone thinks hes a pedophile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Doesn't matter
It's still fucked up no matter how many fancy words you use to justify banging a 15 year old, sicko
Don’t act as if you have the moral high ground in this situation, I haven't gone through your post history but I’m sure you’ve said enough things on this forum that society would consider ”fucked up” as well.

@ me in future if you see ¨pedo¨ stuff

the problem is that 14-16 year old girls look nowdays like 20+ and also wear slutty clothes
If someome is fully aware that a girl is underage but still fantasizes and make "worshipping" threads about them then thats fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
😂😂 theres this teacher who always hangs around with the school girls and everyone thinks hes a pedophile
There was a case in my school where a male music teacher in our school sexually assaulted a boy who was 14

• Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life
If someome is fully aware that a girl is underage but still fantasizes and make "worshipping" threads about them then thats fucked up
why?

they aren't little kids, they're teens that whore around

Jfl you know that Dr Phil cash me outside meme girl, Danielle bregoli. When she was like 13 I asked one of my mates if he would fuck her and he said yeh without knowing her age. We all took the piss out of him, and then we told him her age and he said he wouldn’t fuck her
Jfl

EarnestWateryErne-small.gif
2ab75928639f5521a2fe14a69f67701c.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1680
Im going to PM sergeant a link to this thread so he can respond and hopefully tske action
What makes you think Serge would forbid users here from saying that they want to fuck 15-year-old girls while he blatantly allows people to make threads about going ”ER”?

What makes you think Serge would forbid users here from saying that they want to fuck 15-year-old girls while he blatantly allows people to make threads about going ”ER”?
Very valid irrefutable point

I’m 15 I can like 15 year olds fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: v123q43, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
Hmm true he probably wont
I wanna see what he does regardless
I’m 15 I can like 15 year olds fuck off
Yeah thats fine if youre 15 you fucking retard

What is this virtue signaling shit?

You seem to have the common sense definition of the concept of "pedophilia", but there are people who are more tied to the strict sense of the word, like most users of this forum; Whatever, words are words and nothing will happen

I'm trying to NT maxx atm so yes I do agree, pedos need to be banned and they offend me on a personal level because I care about the wellbeing of other people and especially kids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Pillarman, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Seriously wtf
@jefferson
@Framletgod
@Lorsss
@Dude420
@Master
@FaceandHFD
why should I ban people who state: "I need this modified Lefort 5 with 10 degrees counter clockwise rotation to slay prime girls"
being attracted to puberty girls is normal since they have developed sexual dimorphism.
pedophilia means being attracted to 0-11 years old girls and no one here does it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
files me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
why should I ban people who state: "I need this modified Lefort 5 with 10 degrees counter clockwise rotation to slay prime girls"
Give warnings to people who post pictures of jbs and worship them when its clearly not satire
"I need this modified Lefort 5 with 10 degrees counter clockwise rotation to slay prime girls"
Could simply just be a joke so innocent until proven guilty

what pisses me off is that female pedophiles are viewed positively by the mainstream

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2119 and Zygos4Life
files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i wish a gl female pedo raped me when i was 13
what pisses me off is that female pedophiles are viewed positively by the mainstream

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
think of the children

seriously though, if any of those fat retards were actual pedos they wouldn't be posting on a "how 2 becum chad!" website

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Status
Not open for further replies.