Why Ethnic Tax Exists

He's mixed, wouldn't quite say he's white but he's white enough for most girls. He has blue eyes as well and wavy hair.
My gf who is biracial black told me she has a very strong preference for white adjacent or mixed with white men with coloured eyes.

I happen to be a man like that.

Guys who couldn't get white girls so they look for asian women or travel to SEA. The cream of the crop white guys aren't travelling to Asia to hit up some impoverished Korean girl.
Learn your geography and the fact Koreans aren't poor. You spell them like this:

Filipino
Thai

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
unlike some people here think, white girls still heavily prefer white guys.
BBC posters are just exaggerating a bit. Obviously white chads are going to be preferred overall in the population and I think they acknowledge that. However black men are currently extremely popular with white women, more so than ever before. Difference between a White MTN and Black MTN in SMV is pretty staggering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, thereallegend and Xangsane
BBC posters are just exaggerating a bit. Obviously white chads are going to be preferred overall in the population and I think they acknowledge that. However black men are currently extremely popular with white women, more so than ever before. Difference between a White MTN and Black MTN in SMV is pretty staggering.
Do you consider nick kaufmann white

Learn your geography and the fact Koreans aren't poor
Just because I mentioned Korean as an example, doesn't mean there's not tons of whites guys travelling to SEA.
Also, there will always be poor people so Korea not being as poor as it used to be doesn't really invalidate what I said.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Ethnic tax exists simply because whites have been at the top of the socioeconomic food chain for centuries now. If there's a ''winning'' team then obviously any other team will be worse off.
Perfectly summed up in a single sentence. If it had been blacks instead of whites at the very top, we would have white people getting rhinoplasties to increase their alar base, afro perms etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ark, Thesoloist22 and Alexanderr
Just because I mentioned Korean as an example, doesn't mean there's not tons of whites guys travelling to SEA.
Also, there will always be poor people so Korea not being as poor as it used to be doesn't really invalidate what I said.
NIGGA KOREA ISN'T ON THE SAME FUCKING TIER AS THE PHILIPPINES OR MALAYSIA

GOOFY AH NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark and SurgeryEnjoyer
Perfectly summed up in a single sentence. If it had been blacks instead of whites at the very top, we would have white people getting rhinoplasties to increase their alar base, afro perms etc.
Just like white people getting perms, tan, lip fillers, and thicker brows and lashes. ;)

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
BBC posters are just exaggerating a bit. Obviously white chads are going to be preferred overall in the population and I think they acknowledge that. However black men are currently extremely popular with white women, more so than ever before.
Only online do I get the impression black guys are very popular with white women. When I step outside, there's very little representation of that. I suppose you'd best ask black guys here how easy they have it with white women.

• +1
Do you consider nick kaufmann white
I think a large part of his appeal to girls is the fact that he's mixed, genetic recombination of Indian features with white features turned him into a mogger. But most people don't look at him and see that he's half Indian specifically, they would say he's mixed.

• +1
NIGGA KOREA ISN'T ON THE SAME FUCKING TIER AS THE PHILIPPINES OR MALAYSIA
Not what I implied, retard. Go re-read my comments and then come back.

Drip + clout = ascension 4 black men

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I think a large part of his appeal to girls is the fact that he's mixed, genetic recombination of Indian features with white features turned him into a mogger. But most people don't look at him and see that he's half Indian specifically, they would say he's mixed.
My gf has a very strong preference for those phenos, but more robust. Then she met me jfl.

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer

Would I still be a mogger if I were mtn

• +1
Whatever retard, there are impoverished white princesses and princes too.
And guess what? They don't have a major complex for white guys. If a white girl sees an ugly white guy, they just see an ugly guy. If an Asian girl sees an ugly white guy, she sees he's white before anything else.
The fact Asian women heavily prefer white guys is very well documented.

@SurgeryEnjoyer

Would I still be a mogger if I were mtn
If you were mtn with you current coloring your actual bone structure and soft features would have to be extremely ugly. If you have a mtn face your coloring will automatically boost you to htn+

• +1
And guess what? They don't have a major complex for white guys. If a white girl sees an ugly white guy, they just see an ugly guy. If an Asian girl sees an ugly white guy, she sees he's white before anything else.
The fact Asian women heavily prefer white guys is very well documented.
My GF is biracial, and has a very strong preference for ethnic or Mixed men with light skin and coloured eyes. She used to tell me that when she used to date such men they'd tell her they don't want anything serious only to be seen with white women with blonde hair. She told me if we didn't cross paths she'd be a 90 year old virgin.

IMG 20230827 162538

if u would group arabs into meds then yes. if you consider it like the france region then remove all of the red besides manlet
What? What the fuck does this even mean?

If you were mtn with you current coloring your actual bone structure and soft features would have to be extremely ugly. If you have a mtn face your coloring will automatically boost you to htn+
Thank you. Does this mean I'm chadlite or chad?
My GF is biracial, and has a very strong preference for ethnic or Mixed men with light skin and coloured eyes. She used to tell me that when she used to date such men they'd tell her they don't want anything serious only to be seen with white women with blonde hair. She told me if we didn't cross paths she'd be a 90 year old virgin.

View attachment 2403696
Is my GF reasonable? She's mulatta (black/arab)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Xangsane and SurgeryEnjoyer
@Graham @marauder @HeightPilledum

JFL AT THIS NIGA
Koreans are wealthier than most Europeans and wealthier than any non-suburb dwelling American

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Xangsane

View attachment 2403696

@0hMan

I’ve seen only morphed pictures, never a real one. Can’t tell

• WTF
I'm guessing. He talks like a spic, acts like one, and hasn't denied it whenever I bring it up. Watch - he'll deny it now though.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Xangsane can you start a convo with me plz ?

• +1
because women are cunts

Dnrd. Plus ethnic Chads get the best of both worlds. Easy to slay ethnic girl plus they can get a white stacylite without even trying.

Dnrd. Plus ethnic Chads get the best of both worlds. Easy to slay ethnic girl plus they can get a white stacylite without even trying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Donnieboy331
@Graham @marauder @HeightPilledum

JFL AT THIS NIGA
Channel designer bags and Gucci clothes are impoverished if you're in Korea.

5B+ Chaebol or ricel in 2023.

• +1
dnrd anything above too much coping

No, has everything to do with money or status.

How would it have nothing to do with either factors when from the moment you're born, you're conditioned prefer whites.
The heroes in action movies, are white. The beautiful girls in movies are white. Your favorite actors, singers, cartoon characters, celebrities, are all white.

There's a reason Asian women marry so many 'leftover' white men and it's not because all of them look good.

To say none of it factors into how people develop their preferences and how those express themselves later in life is pretty ridiculous.
Agreed the race who are at the top of the media and economic spectrum get to decide the current beauty standard some parts of beauty is wired into us like symmetry good indicators of health while others could change on the whim and probably will in the upcoming years

I see some asians getting afro perms even now 😂

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Bro called MENA med

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Med >> manlet, terrorist, LOW CLASS ??? JFLLLLLLLL
I think they mean Mena true in Europe false in America Mena ppl in the US are high-class Indians even though they make money they are somehow low class regardless

1. Features
Ethnics tend to have features which arent considered attractive (big nose,crooked nose, long nose,overly big lips,prey eyes, dark skin, sand colored skin, etc) and on the contrary, whites tend to have good features such as (blue eyes, blonde hair, taller, more facial harmony)

2. Social Stereotypes
Social Stereotypes play a huge role in ethnic tax. Theres a reason why a lot of women still want bbc and almost no women want curries. If black people had the stereotype of small cock and losers and desperate then they would be lower than indians.

Black: Thug, Low IQ, Low Class, Dirty, BBC, Athletic
Indian: Desperate, Low Class, Dirty, Low IQ, Smelly
Mexican/Taco: Manlet, Low Class,Thug, Edgar
Med: Manlet, Terrorist, Low Class, Pretty Eyelashes, Nice Skin
East Asian: Nerdy, High Class, Recessed, Manlet, KPOP, High IQ
as you can see here each race excluding indians have atleast one good stereotype (orange means attracts some niches) EXCEPT indian. Most of these stereotypes are true to an extent (Like Average IQs). When you have a preconceived stereotype about you, you basically have to act the complete opposite of it.

3. Social Pressure
This could be anything in the ranges from your dad or mom telling you to date a certain race or looking at tiktok and seeing only good looking people of a certain race.

You cant change any of these things unless you tap into certain niches so unfortunately it will be over for ethnics for the most part
med and italian have very different positions on social stereotypes, it is seen as where beautiful people are from

1. Features
Ethnics tend to have features which arent considered attractive (big nose,crooked nose, long nose,overly big lips,prey eyes, dark skin, sand colored skin, etc) and on the contrary, whites tend to have good features such as (blue eyes, blonde hair, taller, more facial harmony)

2. Social Stereotypes
Social Stereotypes play a huge role in ethnic tax. Theres a reason why a lot of women still want bbc and almost no women want curries. If black people had the stereotype of small cock and losers and desperate then they would be lower than indians.

as you can see here each race excluding indians have atleast one good stereotype (orange means attracts some niches) EXCEPT indian. Most of these stereotypes are true to an extent (Like Average IQs). When you have a preconceived stereotype about you, you basically have to act the complete opposite of it.

3. Social Pressure
This could be anything in the ranges from your dad or mom telling you to date a certain race or looking at tiktok and seeing only good looking people of a certain race.

You cant change any of these things unless you tap into certain niches so unfortunately it will be over for ethnics for the most part
Whites are just op

How is indian low iq..? I've always seen them as nerdy and dominating engineering and tech. If anything they're high iq as well as moneymaxed

1. Features

2. Social Stereotypes

3. Social Pressure

Assortative mating and genetic similarity are basic facts of evolutionary science. Nothing you've said here is in line with the hard data. People prefer their own ethnicity because of the deleterious affects of outbreeding.

It's down to the conditioning of white females to see the coloured dark males as superior to that of white males. Nigger genetics are terrible for progeny survival in Europe. There's no biological incentive for prime European females to mate with a nigger. It's purely down to cultural conditioning.

• +1
It's down to the conditioning of white females to see the coloured dark males as superior to that of white males. Nigger genetics are terrible for progeny survival in Europe. There's no biological incentive for prime European females to mate with a nigger.
Pretty much. When your parents tell you that something is bad for you you want to try it even more also.

Centuries. Not decades. You tell me how exactly those factors do not play into people's prefences in dating.

You literally mentioned stereotypes in your thread and how those play into the ethnic tax.

How would positive stereotypes you grow up with from birth not play into the favor of whites, when everyone else is riddled with negative stereotypes.

That's just a very simpleton simplification. How long has that been that way?
How many asian movie stars are there relative to whites? How many A-list musicians? How many Asian politicians? They might've become rich very recently but thus far, they haven't had much 'soft power'.

KPOP which has recently become popular is a huge plus for asians who up until then had little going for them in that regard. Now instead of just being classed as the smart nerdy kids, at the very least they now have a different more favorable stereotype.

Blacks don't have the highest status among zoomer foids either, no idea where that came from. When I scroll through TikTok, the zoomer foids aren't gushing over black guys, they're gushing over white TikTok pretty boys. Which is why the most famous ones are pretty much all white.
View attachment 2403665
common sense white privilege is real