Why Forum Subhumans Exaggerate Hypergamy

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
.org users always complain about that you have be a top percentile male to attract a woman.

This delusion fills resident Narcies that occasionally get some female attention with false pride. The narcy says to himself, “Women only glance twice at chad; women only hold the door open for Tyrone! Imust be top tier!”
The narcy believes he has achieved some sort of Herculean Task by piquing interest from the occasional woman.

The Brutal Truth is that All MTNs( not .me MTNs) and above have received all those “IOIs”.
Girls form crushes on and approach average dudes throughout high school and college.
You are not special.

Most .org users are bottom percentile and never experience these things.
The forum narcies that do experience them only exaggerate Hypergamy to fuel their abused egos

• +1
Reactions: JuneBug, Gilbert_Durandal, Kamui and 8 others
giga water

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Earth Dollar
90% of humanity does not experience that. survivorship bias. what most normies construe as ioi is friendzone behavior

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Pikabro
sometimes i can’t decide whether or not ppl here are trolling abt this

hope they are, tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Bushman
GettyImages 488636063 5ab2dbd8a8ff48049cfd36e8ad841ae5

The forum narcies that do experience them only exaggerate Hypergamy to fuel their abused egos
true

you got to be at least above average of that particular women obtainable men, with the right social group you may not experience too much hypergamy, it work both way, you wont choose ugly girl if you able to get with other girl

.org users always complain about that you have be a top percentile male to attract a woman.

This delusion fills resident Narcies that occasionally get some female attention with false pride. The narcy says to himself, “Women only glance twice at chad; women only hold the door open for Tyrone! Imust be top tier!”
The narcy believes he has achieved some sort of Herculean Task by piquing interest from the occasional woman.

The Brutal Truth is that All MTNs( not .me MTNs) and above have received all those “IOIs”.
Girls form crushes on and approach average dudes throughout high school and college.
You are not special.

I found Jesus

In some cases this is true. A lot of time it’s more likely the person looks acceptable (or could) but isn’t NT enough to get real social feedback and instead turn to their narcy internal thoughts to comfort themselves. (covering up the fragile ego which causes the non-NT patterns in the first place)

OP is chad, he's trying to gaslight subhumans! @aBetterMii

i will admit that i am 4/10 subhuman and every once in a while i will hit it off with a cutie