why getting aesthetic surgery is not frauding your true self

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
If the results obtained from cosmetic surgery were possible with natural ways, people would do it without thinking too much. Just like a person can change their appearance by losing weight or a bodybuilder can change their body by growing muscles, or the person who wears braces on their legs as a child so that they grow correctly, or dental braces to avoid having crooked teeth. Are these people all artificial/fake? No, they just intentionally modified their body, unlocked their aesthetic potential.

And it's also not like with surgeries anyone can become brad pitt tier, everyone has their maximum potential to achieve, I won't look like you and neither will you look like me after cosmetic surgery. your aesthetic result obtained by cosmetic surgery IS part of you, it was a latent potential that you unlocked. Like a sculpture that a sculptor went there and improved it.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, WanderingBurro and ZaC
Why you wrote essay to justify hardmaxxing as if you will do it

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, depressionmaxxing and ccwarrior
Why you wrote essay to justify hardmaxxing as if you will do it
I read some comments out there that having cosmetic surgery is "defrauding who you really are".

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and John Cracovizk
I read some comments out there that having cosmetic surgery is "defrauding who you really are".
Also, I don't believe that changing your body will change your mind and soul, it's just a shell, if you knew that being a blue shell instead of a red one gets a better treatment fromm all of society, why not change yours?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Hardmaxing is not natural as you sabotage your bones with osteomatys. This process alone does not make you unnatural tho imo. I consider Implants a big fraud as this is not your real self. After surgery you are still a real you, but if you add foreign bodys (implants, titanium screws and braces don’t count) that cheat your genetics hard - it‘s not natural, osteomatys alone would be like working out, implants would be taking steroids

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Eduardo DOV
I Don't blame a single man for doing any surgery to improve his looks

Even chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Eduardo DOV