Why greece is a shit ass country

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

Pubertymaxxer
I once visited greece and stayed on my cousins and they told that a kid there killed his father beacuze he was jealus he was flirting with his mother and he wanted to have sex with his mother actually real story
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Greece a shit hole tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, smoth, HeightPilledum and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and HeightPilledum
oedipus complex type chit. Makes sense since it originated from grease. What is oedipus complex called but for ur aunty that’s what I have tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
albania mogs greece

• +1
Reactions: smoth, 1966Ford, Shade91 and 1 other person
to be honest im not quite sure what there is to see in greece especially after the turkish replacement, greek people are so dumb there is nothing to see there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, Shade91, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
to be honest im not quite sure what there is to see in greece especially after the turkish replacement, greek people are so dumb there is nothing to see there
fr

greece is the purgatory

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
What replacement?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
That stuff never happened.
Greeks are the same now as 2000 years before.
no they are not.

since 2000 sooooo much shit happened some basic ones that you should know assuming you are at least average iq is the ottoman enslavements, invasions, roman empire etc i mean there is a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
no they are not.

since 2000 sooooo much shit happened some basic ones that you should know assuming you are at least average iq is the ottoman enslavements, invasions, roman empire etc i mean there is a lot.
Ottomans never colonized anything with ethnic Turks, they just converted locals to islam.
Same population lives in Greece as 2000 years ago. Stop with nerdicism propaganda.
Also Italy was more ethnic during times of roman empire than it is now.

• +1
Reactions: ilovewhitewomen and Marsiere214
I was in Greece once or twice on vacation as a kid with my family we were travelling by car from poland by VW passat TDI 1.9 lol those were the times

Ottomans never colonized anything with ethnic Turks, they just converted locals to islam.
Same population lives in Greece as 2000 years ago. Stop with nerdicism propaganda.
Also Italy was more ethnic during times of roman empire than it is now.
No i am saying that the place where the ethnic greeks resided in during these 2000 years is exactly the same place where the ottomans were raping and going after women especially the ones that looked different to them based on traits like blue eyes blonde hair etc.

No i am saying that the place where the ethnic greeks resided in during these 2000 years is exactly the same place where the ottomans were raping and going after women especially the ones that looked different to them based on traits like blue eyes blonde hair etc.
Ottomans are not a race, "Ottomans" in the balkans were mostly locals converted to islam.
Bosniaks were "Ottomans" and they whitemog both modern and ancient Greeks.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Ottomans are not a race, "Ottomans" in the balkans were mostly locals converted to islam.
Bosniaks were "Ottomans" and they whitemog both modern and ancient Greeks.
ottomans were shitskins debate over

ottomans were shitskins debate over
Ottomans were multiethnic empire which included wide range of people, most of them in the Balkans being whiter than Greeks.

• +1
I once visited greece and stayed on my cousins and they told that a kid there killed his father beacuze he was jealus he was flirting with his mother and he wanted to have sex with his mother actually real story
Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Greece a shit hole tbh
This is true and the proof is that it produces total subhuman idiots like @InnerVoid .

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

Why greece is a shit ass country​

Greece died after 1973😢

• Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid
sth is wrong with the country

look at the mental illness the greek users here carry

no they are not.

nigga ur historically illitirate
islam doesn't allow for people to date outside of their religion so did greek othrodoxy
most people who were othrodox were white balkanites

Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Greece a shit hole tbh
:dafuckfeels:

nigga ur historically illitirate
islam doesn't allow for people to date outside of their religion so did greek othrodoxy
most people who were othrodox were white balkanites
src

In general, while Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslim women, the Quran instructs them to take measures to avoid such acts and instead marry Muslim women. No such allowances are made for Muslim women, for whom interfaith marriage is strictly forbidden.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter...en,interfaith marriage is strictly forbidden.

Interfaith marriage in Islam - Wikipedia

and heres the thing the child will be muslim. When the greeks won their independence they genocided and expelled their turks.

On the other hand, a Muslim woman may not marry a non-Muslim man. Additionally, it is required in Islam that the children of an interfaith marriage be Muslim.
@TsarTsar444 explain it better

heres genetic studies

Ancient Greeks were less white than modern Greeks. Mycenaeans were closer to Levantines than modern Greeks are. Modern Greeks have been shifted towards northern Europeans.

Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Greece a shit hole tbh
i agree.

I agree we became a shithole please stay out
and please take your 500k alboboons back or send them straight to North Western Europe where they can brag about pristinas beauty while visiting once a year with their 1995 VW sharan

• +1
There is something distinctly rich about an Albanian rat complaining about Greece. Albania, the only lawless “country” that is still actively practicing blood feud has the nerve to talk about Greeces problems. Hilarious.

You uneducated little manlet trolls are unanimously hated by all of Europe.

Never forget that it was Greece who opened up its doors to you little mongrels in the 90s. It was Greece who fed you little North Korean monkeys when you came out of your cave

• +1
There is something distinctly rich about an Albanian rat complaining about Greece. Albania, the only lawless “country” that is still actively practicing blood feud has the nerve to talk about Greeces problems. Hilarious.

You uneducated little manlet trolls are unanimously hated by all of Europe.

Never forget that it was Greece who opened up its doors to you little mongrels in the 90s. It was Greece who fed you little North Korean monkeys when you came out of your cave
Not even a single word nigger
882934DB DA83 4C27 AA0C 7084AFE44463