Why Hunter Eyes ARE IDEAL; My Argument

Sean opry has no fucking gonions

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Hunter eyes mog everything.
The fact is, well projected supras and infras as well as optimised fat pads = sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and blmratiopiggypoop
Hunter eyes mog everything.
The fact is, well projected supras and infras as well as optimised fat pads = sexual success.
for true hunter eyes you still need shape, contrast & tilt

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
for true hunter eyes you still need shape, contrast & tilt
Shape and tilt come from the bones, it CAN come from soft tissue too.
Contrast isn’t essential, but it makes them wildly more attractive of course.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I have never seen hunter eyes IRL, I think they might be attractive just be virtue of their rarity, a lot of dudes here are definitely underrating them

• +1
Reactions: johnny4612 and blmratiopiggypoop
Hunter eyes are most common among autistic incels, my friend has them and gets blocked by every morbidly obese woman he tries talking to (literally hundreds at this point and he always asks me to message them to try and get him unblocked JFL)
Because maybe his other features are shit, and he only has hunter eyes (if he has them)

My friend have good eyes, but I cannot say If are hunter or not. Where could I ask?

Real hunter eyes = insane sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Hunter eyes look aspy af
Antons stare is enough to make u piss ur pants

Attachments

• ced0e06202da2d0eb33e62c31adeb52b.jpg
    ced0e06202da2d0eb33e62c31adeb52b.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
TLDR: People dont understand what real hunter eyes actually are (Your favourite tiktok psl god probably doesn't have them..) and therefore get the misconception that hunter eyes are not ideal, when in reality they are because they achieve within the top 99% of each eye area measurement, including: hooding from low set straight and prominent brow ridge / bone structure alongside fat pad placement, vertically narrow from high PFL, positive canthal tilt, straight hooding from bone structure, deep set, long medial canthus, perfectly titled eyebrows, perfect IPD, etc etc.

I'll make this short but I would like to hear some peoples thoughts on my opinion. I see a lot of people say "Hunter eyes are cope" which, in my opinion, is a big misconception. Here's why I believe "Hunter Eyes" are really just perfect male eyes.

Let's take a look at people with very attractive eye areas, which some may FALSELY regard to have hunter eyes, but they do not.

View attachment 2774959
Alain Delon: Attractive eyes? Yes, very. But to say he has anything close to hunter eyes is wrong. If we were to change his eye area to fit into the ideal as backed by science and this forum itself, what do you think it would look like? Closer to the narrow, high PFL hunter eyes you'll see below. He falls short in a few measurements, but ofc not by much most notibly eye width to height (PFL and orbital bone issue)

View attachment 2774961
Malik: Again, very ideal eye area. But my argument is the same still; If we were to fix his minor flaws, they would only end up looking like hunter eyes. Increase his medial canthus and lower the gap between his eyebrows and upper eyelid will give him hunter eyes. Long downwards medial canthus and low set eyebrows are obviously ideal, its common sense on here is it not? So why would these people be an exception for some reason?

Now let's look at some people with ACTUAL Hunter eyes, not just people with hooded eyes.. or deep set eyes... or whatever people somehow mistake hunter eyes for.

View attachment 2774964 View attachment 2774971
Sean O'pry: Falls into the ideal in every category you can mention. Is it a coincidence he has the scientifically perfect eye region according to measurements and he is also the TOP male model? No, it's not. And before you say 'Hunter eyes are a modelling trait' please take a nice stroll of these comments of women absolutely praising Sean for his angelic eyes: https://twitter.com/seanopry55?lang=en

Side note: Hunter eyes aren't just 'scary' or 'intimidating' eyes either. Wow he sure looks real scary in these photos doesnt he.... Especially the one on the right..

View attachment 2774968 Gandy: Worlds highest earning male model EVER. It just so happens he has hunter eyes! (I would actually argue he doesn't, if he didn't have good upper eyelid fat pads he wouldnt have them, but he still has the impression of ideal orbitals so I will use him for this arguement) He is also a major sex symbol and is still relevant to this day as an older man.

And my final argument is to look at these renditions of perfect faces scientifically based on the averages of thousands of womens opinions:
View attachment 2774973
Hunter. Eyes.

Here is one with 100% perfect features in terms of measurements:
View attachment 2774974
Ngl these don't look as much huntery as the rest. I could see an arguement here about somewhere in the middle of hunter eyes and pretty eyes is ideal? Let me know your thoughts

Now to wrap things up, I am making this thread to both disprove the cope behind hunter eyes (ppl who say that they aren't good dont understand what they really are) and to also hear some arguments for the other side. Thanks for reading!

In today’s society height is law, maybe in 10 years it will be eyes. We will see.