Why I can't hardmax

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
I could be wrong, since I'm still relatively new to "looksmaxxing", so throw in your thoughts, but here's my conclusion:

It appears to me, every time I try to fix a failo, another failo lights up hard. In my case, I think it's my 1:1 midface, and my 5cm nose (which both can't be fixed)

My eye failo harmonizes with my midface/nose failo, keeping it at a NT harmony

Example such as this case, when I try to imagine what my eyes would look like by removing UEE and sclera show, giving me a lower pfh, by contrast, my midface and nose becomes longer

My "droopy eyes" failo, is harmonizing with my midface/longnose failo

Cover my left eye, then only cover my right eye, and you'll notice my midface and nose appearing to be longer as my pfh gets shorter

20210610 055024

My conclusion is, surgery won't help me, would actually prob make me just look weird

And I wont get a rhinoplasty, since it looks obvious on a flat maxilla, so I'ma just rock my natural bird. Big noses are linked with a big dick anyways :cool:

TL;DR: Fixing eyes makes midface/nose appear longer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and fernandobrocolli
You look old, the only thing that you could/should do as an oldcel is collagenmax, leanmax, and hairmax. Your hairline is fucked man, get on that asap.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, thecel and 7 others
You look old, the only thing that you could/should do as an oldcel is collagenmax, leanmax, and hairmax. Your hairline is fucked man, get on that asap.
Those are softmaxes. I'm talking hardmaxxing, dumbass

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReignsChad
You have a good base for an oldcel.

Order a morph from someone.

How old are you op?

Those are softmaxes. I'm talking hardmaxxing, dumbass
you shouldn’t be thinking about hardmaxxing until fully softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and thereallegend
you shouldn’t be thinking about hardmaxxing until fully softmaxxed
Softmaxxing for 2 weeks now. Hopped on low sodium pescatarian diet, lost 10lbs already

Doing cardio

Black Jamaican castor oil just came in yesterday, started to apply on brows. Albeit I need a longer brow

And I'm a bit dicey on whether to get a dr pen

While your nose length is a flaw, overall the shape and width of your nose is good so it's not a failo. You have a decent base but you need blephoroplasty for your uee and ideally other surgeries to masculinize your eye area.

Your middle and bottom third almost fit the ideal ratio of 1:1 so if you were to have a shorter nose, proportions would be off. Slightly lowering your brows would improve the ratio though and will also give you a fwhr boost.

Your forehead is a little too big so lowering your hairline would improve harmony.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phoenix
While your nose length is a flaw, overall the shape and width of your nose is good so it's not a failo. You have a decent base but you need blephoroplasty for your uee and ideally other surgeries to masculinize your eye area.

Your middle and bottom third fit the ideal ratio of 1:1 so if you were to have a shorter nose, proportions would be off.

Your forehead is a little too big so lowering your hairline would improve harmony.
20210610 064542

Fixing eyes would give me a long nose and midface

Also, forgot to mention I'm frauding a bimax in this pic with my mandible forward and my tongue placed under upper lip

This is a better lit unfrauded pic
20210610 064831

And I'm still tecnically frauding since some say my beard is a halo🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and Deleted member 12669

Your middle and bottom third almost fit the ideal ratio of 1:1 so if you were to have a shorter nose, proportions would be off. Slightly lowering your brows would improve the ratio though and will also give you a fwhr boost.

And shape of nose is a failo, trust me
20210610 065110

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Softmaxxing for 2 weeks now. Hopped on low sodium pescatarian diet, lost 10lbs already

Doing cardio

Black Jamaican castor oil just came in yesterday, started to apply on brows. Albeit I need a longer brow

And I'm a bit dicey on whether to get a dr pen
castor oil? jflol you need to hop on finasteride, the island is already forming at the front jflol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 2729
But it should be easy to turn your nose into a nice acquiline shape, ethnic rhinplasties are very common and as you don't have thick skin it would be easy to operate on and make it look natural.

Your upper eyelid exposure and hairline are the other 2 flaws you need surgery far, but your lower third and jaw are pretty good as it is, you definitely have a good base to ascend if you plan this out seriously and actually go through with surgery

• +1
castor oil? jflol you need to hop on finasteride, the island is already forming at the front jflol
I'm not touching anything that would make my dick go limb, would rather go bald. Theres always HT and hairsystems

And anyone who thinks it's worth it should slap a pair of tits on themselves

• Ugh..
When yiu say old do you mean 28?

I'm not touching anything that would make my dick go limb, would rather go bald. Theres always HT and hairsystems

And anyone who thinks it's worth it should slap a pair of tits on themselves
you should already consider ht or hairpiece at this moment, well probably hairpiece if you dont want to take finasteride

i mean if you get a hairpiece now nobody will suspect anything...but if you wait until norwood 5 and higher its more then obvious

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Danish_Retard
When yiu say old do you mean 28?
28 is ancient. I consider you an oldcel if you're 22+

This nigga in the OP looks like an old ass man, thinking he could slay jbs with some hardmaxes

• JFL
28 is ancient. I consider you an oldcel if you're 22+

This nigga in the OP looks like an old ass man, thinking he could slay jbs with some hardmaxes
How old does he look to you?

A minor Rhino is the only surgery I think that could improve you a little.

Doesnt work with my face

View attachment 1173076
You are just to0 recessed that's all, if you start to thumbpull and mew you might increase undereye support and chin projection which would make your nose less promninent and improve the angle

You are just to0 recessed that's all, if you start to thumpull and mew you might increase undereye support and chin projection which would make your nose less promninent and improve the angle
Exactly my point. Hardmaxxing doesnt work for me due to midface

Im 28, cant cope with mewing

So is there anyone here that can actually contest what I'm saying?

Want to put this no surgery thing to rest and gtfout this ldardump

Exactly my point. Hardmaxxing doesnt work for me due to midface

Im 28, cant cope with mewing
Instead of giving up you can still try and hope for the best. Taking mk677 and other supplements that promote osteoblast activity will increase your bone turnover rate and lead to faster results. You might actually achieve good results in less than 2 years if you thumbpull multiples times a day while taking these supplements. Nothing to loose there.

• JFL
Instead of giving up you can still try and hope for the best. Taking mk677 and other supplements that promote osteoblast activity will increase your bone turnover rate and lead to faster results. You might actually achieve good results in less than 2 years if you thumbpull multiples times a day while taking these supplements. Nothing to loose there.
Had cancer @ 17, I'm not taking any experimental chemicals

Appreciate the info though

Edit: Also, I'm not "giving up", I'm just going to devote my time elsewhere, like softmaxxing and moneymaxxing and actually get out and enjoying life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Topilutamide / Eucapil, quickly.

Had cancer @ 17, I'm not taking any experimental chemicals

Appreciate the info though

Edit: Also, I'm not "giving up", I'm just going to devote my time elsewhere, like softmaxxing and moneymaxxing and actually get out and enjoying life
Ok I see then exercising and staying fit will do. The chemicals are not a must, I would try to thumbpull for 5 minutes at least 3 times day along with mewing and lightly jutting your jaw to remodel it

Ok I see then exercising and staying fit will do. The chemicals are not a must, I would try to thumbpull for 5 minutes at least 3 times day along with mewing and lightly jutting your jaw to remodel it
I'm not sticking my thumbs in my mouth dude

+ why not just get mse in that case

Going once, going twice..

I'm not sticking my thumbs in my mouth dude

+ why not just get mse in that case
Jfl that's the price of ascension, I rather do that 15 minutes a day than getting a hole drilled in my skull only to get monkey lips from the expansion, hard to find good doctors for it and shits expensive

Your jaws are recessed. Simple as that.

Bimax will furthermore improve:

- lip size and projection
- nose shape, in your case from hooked to straight
- undereye support.
- skin tightness (rejuvenation effect)
- midface harmony and ratio, as 4mm linear maxillary advancement usually cause 3mm forward and 1mm upward projection of the upper lip. A 10mm advancement would lift your upper lip by 2.5mm.
- reduction of mentolabial, nasiolabial and chin folds as a result of improved projection of the alveolaric processes of both jaws
- Overall facial harmony.

In your case I'd consider

- going down to 12% body fat
- bimax + rhino
- colored contacts

There you ascend.

Currently your side profile looks retarded btwimaotbqhngldedsrs

And I wont get a rhinoplasty, since it looks obvious on a flat maxilla, so I'ma just rock my natural bird. Big noses are linked with a big dick anyways :cool:
How does rhinoplasty look obvious on a flat maxilla? I got rhino with a relatively flat maxilla.

PM results?
My after looks like your nose now, maybe a little better. I had a truecel nose before so the improvement is still good. It was the reason I was KHHV social outcast despite being above average height + frame.

DHyoH0JUQAAnDDA
Export I5A5993 1

My before and after is similar to this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phoenix and lilhorizontal32
You have a good base for an oldcel.

Order a morph from someone.
OP has great skin, he looks older because of that receding hairline.

Brutal hairpill. OP get a hair transplant asap

View attachment 1173043
Fixing eyes would give me a long nose and midface

Also, forgot to mention I'm frauding a bimax in this pic with my mandible forward and my tongue placed under upper lip

This is a better lit unfrauded pic
View attachment 1173054

And I'm still tecnically frauding since some say my beard is a halo🤷‍♂️

Your face is too flat like a pancake, you need now angularity it's too oval.

Problems
Upper eyelid exposure
Very thin eyebrows
Receding hair
Eye shape it's too round

Pros
Good beard genetics
Clear skin

• +1
Your face is too flat like a pancake, you need now angularity it's too oval.

Problems
Upper eyelid exposure
Very thin eyebrows
Receding hair
Eye shape it's too round

Pros
Good beard genetics
Clear skin
Except for a hairtransplant/hair lowering, idk how to fix the others

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa