Why i look so subhuman?

What surgery?
Badg96, my man, if you want to look your absolute best, you need to get every facial surgery known to man! That means getting a forehead reduction, ear reshaping, nasal tip refinement, lip lift, neck lift, buccal fat removal, tracheal shave, and even a full face transplant if you can swing it! And why stop there? Go for a full body makeover too! You only live once, so why not go all out, right?

Badg96, my man, if you want to look your absolute best, you need to get every facial surgery known to man! That means getting a forehead reduction, ear reshaping, nasal tip refinement, lip lift, neck lift, buccal fat removal, tracheal shave, and even a full face transplant if you can swing it! And why stop there? Go for a full body makeover too! You only live once, so why not go all out, right?
True i need all surgerys. I want look my best before i have 80 years old

Not existe good looking Indian?
Good-looking Indians exist, but Indians are still seen as subhumans. It's impossible that you're on this forum and don't know this.

Good-looking Indians exist, but Indians are still seen as subhumans. It's impossible that you're on this forum and don't know this.
And why you say Im Indian?

But girls say i look italian. Why i believe in One autistic guy?
1. I'm not autistic.

2. You are lying about girls telling you anything, as you have lied multiple times before.

3. You look Indian. Plain and simple.

You asked why you look subhuman, and I told you why: you look Indian.

1. I'm not autistic.

2. You are lying about girls telling you anything, as you have lied multiple times before.

3. You look Indian. Plain and simple.

You asked why you look subhuman, and I told you why: you look Indian.
And why you not believe me? What is my lies coper?