Why I Remain Jewish At All Costs

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
Hey everyone, I wanted to bring up a topic that diverges a bit from the usual looksmax grind but still has some significant overlaps. As a proud Jew, my heritage and the concept of being among the 'Chosen People' add a nuanced layer to my looksmax journey. And yes, the role of the Holocaust in shaping modern Jewish identity can't be overlooked here.

1. Chosen for a Reason: The notion of Jews as the 'Chosen People' isn't about superiority; it's about responsibility and mission. I see this as aligning closely with the objectives of looksmax. We're all here to be the best versions of ourselves, to fulfill a personal 'mission,' if you will.
  2. Undying Resilience: The Holocaust was humanity's low point, a tragedy that exposed the worst in human behavior. The resilience required to looksmax shares some similarities with the resilience Jews had to find during and after the Holocaust.
  3. Identity Matters: In both looksmax and my Jewish heritage, the emphasis on self-definition and identity is powerful. What are we but the sum of our efforts, our history, and our aspirations?
  4. Survival of the Fittest: Looksmax often taps into evolutionary psychology. Who better exemplifies Darwinian survival against all odds than the Jewish community post-Holocaust?
  5. Aesthetic & Intellectual Contributions: Jewish people have been influential in realms that align with looksmax, like art, culture, and scientific study into human attractiveness.
  6. Facing Prejudice: The fight against societal biases, whether it's looksism or anti-Semitism, is a shared struggle. Just as I work on improving myself physically, I also take pride in my Jewish identity as a form of resistance against prejudice.
  7. Empirical Evidence: We often dissect studies in the looksmax community. Holocaust studies offer a sobering but crucial academic lens into human behavior and societal perceptions, which can in turn inform our looksmax strategies.
  8. The Interplay of Faith & Self-Improvement: Believing that you're chosen for a higher purpose can be a potent motivator. In a world that often makes us feel insignificant, both my Jewish heritage and my commitment to looksmax remind me that I can aspire for more.
I'm curious if there are any other Jews on .org.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 3 others
@ReadBooksEveryday is juden

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Spiritualcell
Good for you if being a Jew brings you satisfaction and purpose, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Reminder OP is posting this from hyderabad, india

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, ReadBooksEveryday and Spiritualcell
Dnrd kike

• WTF
Im a zionist

• Love it
Im a zionist
Once you get to your first million CIA agents come into your house and ask you to sign a paper requiring utter support of Israel. Or else you're not gonna have a million

• Love it
You belong to the synagogue of satan(false kazhar jews)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel and Spiritualcell
oy vey I love Jews can you tell your ppl to make me a famous millionaire

• WTF
Once you get to your first million CIA agents come into your house and ask you to sign a paper requiring utter support of Israel. Or else you're not gonna have a million
You belong to the synagogue of satan(false kazhar jews)
oy vey I love Jews can you tell your ppl to make me a famous millionaire
Dnrd kike
These comments are deeply anti-Semitic and perpetuate harmful stereotypes. This kind of discrimination has no place in this discussion, or any, for that matter. If this forum is committed to respectful dialogue, comments like these shouldn't be allowed

@Alexanderr , I'd like to bring your attention to these deeply anti-Semitic comments. They perpetuate harmful stereotypes and have no place in a forum that aims to promote respectful dialogue. I kindly request that you review this and take appropriate action according to the forum's guidelines against hate speech and discrimination. Thank you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, oldfag_123, try2beme and 2 others
Up

• +1
The Holocaust is fake

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel and Spiritualcell
@Acne Victim jewish looks on top

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Acne Victim
Hey everyone, I wanted to bring up a topic that diverges a bit from the usual looksmax grind but still has some significant overlaps. As a proud Jew, my heritage and the concept of being among the 'Chosen People' add a nuanced layer to my looksmax journey. And yes, the role of the Holocaust in shaping modern Jewish identity can't be overlooked here.

1. Chosen for a Reason: The notion of Jews as the 'Chosen People' isn't about superiority; it's about responsibility and mission. I see this as aligning closely with the objectives of looksmax. We're all here to be the best versions of ourselves, to fulfill a personal 'mission,' if you will.
  2. Undying Resilience: The Holocaust was humanity's low point, a tragedy that exposed the worst in human behavior. The resilience required to looksmax shares some similarities with the resilience Jews had to find during and after the Holocaust.
  3. Identity Matters: In both looksmax and my Jewish heritage, the emphasis on self-definition and identity is powerful. What are we but the sum of our efforts, our history, and our aspirations?
  4. Survival of the Fittest: Looksmax often taps into evolutionary psychology. Who better exemplifies Darwinian survival against all odds than the Jewish community post-Holocaust?
  5. Aesthetic & Intellectual Contributions: Jewish people have been influential in realms that align with looksmax, like art, culture, and scientific study into human attractiveness.
  6. Facing Prejudice: The fight against societal biases, whether it's looksism or anti-Semitism, is a shared struggle. Just as I work on improving myself physically, I also take pride in my Jewish identity as a form of resistance against prejudice.
  7. Empirical Evidence: We often dissect studies in the looksmax community. Holocaust studies offer a sobering but crucial academic lens into human behavior and societal perceptions, which can in turn inform our looksmax strategies.
  8. The Interplay of Faith & Self-Improvement: Believing that you're chosen for a higher purpose can be a potent motivator. In a world that often makes us feel insignificant, both my Jewish heritage and my commitment to looksmax remind me that I can aspire for more.
I'm curious if there are any other Jews on .org.

• WTF