Why I think Jeremy Meeks is the ultimate PSL GOD

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
You could argue in favour of other guys but truth is Jeremy Meeks can pull of the 2 deaths to any chad

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

DB9CB826 9C87 4211 9440 8CC3DD15583D

Find me another model who’s bald and has no eyebrows

Look at the avarage Chad after u take away their eyebrows not even mentioning hair

35ED36EE D14A 4A2D A5D2 B25561AEAC80

Truth is Meeks has a unique face that compensates for any of these deadly looksmin

Any chad will go to Normie or even sub 5 level if you take away their hair and eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: veryoldcel, sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez and 13 others
He has a truly unique face that can compensate even if you remove his eyebrows completely he’s still chad while being bald and not having eyebrows

I can’t name any other chad who has this

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lowiqNormie, Ricky212 and 3 others
do u think he can seduce your wife

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
He has a truly unique face that can compensate even if you remove his eyebrows completely he’s still chad while being bald and not having eyebrows

I can’t name any other chad who has this
jensen ackles has death tier eyebrows but has great hairline. So yeah no one is like meeks i think

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
He gets mogged by Prime Sean Opry(most beautiful man to ever walk this earth) and chico.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and wsada
jensen ackles has death tier eyebrows but has great hairline. So yeah no one is like meeks i think
I mean it’s 1 in a billion to be able to pull of being chad with both of these fatal blows, ultimate genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
He gets mogged by Prime Sean Opry(most beautiful man to ever walk this earth) and chico.
They can’t pull off being bald and not having eyebrows

Take away Opray and Chico’s hair and eyebrows and they will be posting on .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, mogger10, Deleted member and 2 others
Dellisolla

What about Mukasa Kagonge ??

They can’t pull off being bald and not having eyebrows

Take away Opray and Chico’s hair and eyebrows and they will be posting on .is
Yeah.I agree with you on that one.

You only say that cuz you’re a mutt like him

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
You only say that cuz you’re a mutt like him
I say that because of what I mentioned

I also find guys like chico and Opray more appealing

But take away their hair and eyebrows and they will be posting on .is

Truth is if u shave off Meeks already 3 pubes of an eyebrow and his hair he will still be a model

I can’t find anyone else like that

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and murdah
I say that because of what I mentioned

I also find guys like chico and Opray more appealing

But take away their hair and eyebrows and they will be posting on .is

Truth is if u shave off Meeks already 3 pubes of an eyebrow and his hair he will still be a model

I can’t find anyone else like that
I agree with you wholeheartedly though, probably the most exotic looking PSL god also mogs most of them in appeal and sex appeal

• +1
Indian lorenzo zurzolo mogs Jeremy meeks to oblivion.
Another case where if u take his big thic eyebrows and hair he is ltn at best

U guys are ignoring the point of how impressive it is for a guy with the 2 chad killers to still be chad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and murdah
On top of being balding and a browcel, he also has a broad nose and seems recessed on some profile photos.

He kinda defies the PSL laws, honestly, and it's probably due to phenotype halo.

Did he have higher appeal in his youth, with thicker brows and hair? Probably, I'd argue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
I agree with you wholeheartedly though, probably the most exotic looking PSL god also mogs most of them in appeal and sex appeal
Point is even tho there are arguably more attractive guys that goes as everyone’s opinion

The only psl god who can pull off the things that kill most chads is him

Baldness is literally something that can turn any chad into a incel and eyebrows also

He has both and still is a model

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Nick.Harte
Regardless of that he still is 7 psl and looks insane. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, murdah and Iasacrko
On top of being balding and a browcel, he also has a broad nose and seems recessed on some profile photos.

He kinda defies the PSL laws, honestly, and it's probably due to phenotype halo.

Did he have higher appeal in his youth, with thicker brows and hair? Probably, I'd argue.

View attachment 2660197
Idk how nobody scouted him when he was young

Probably since he grew up in the hood since he could be modelling since he was a teen

Took 40 years for him to get it

You could argue in favour of other guys but truth is Jeremy Meeks can pull of the 2 deaths to any chad

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

View attachment 2660176

Find me another model who’s bald and has no eyebrows

Look at the avarage Chad after u take away their eyebrows not even mentioning hair

View attachment 2660177

Truth is Meeks has a unique face that compensates for any of these deadly looksmin

Any chad will go to Normie or even sub 5 level if you take away their hair and eyebrows.
Imagine what he would be like with hair and eyebrows if he is that good without them

• +1
Does Miro mog him though?
dd_mirocech_05.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Iasacrko
Regardless of that he still is 7 psl and looks insane. Mirin
Exactly that’s why he mogs and has the ultimate genetics.

You can even find extremely rare examples of bald chads, but bald and no eyebrows?

meeks is a human pitbull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895
Can’t be mad at the meekspill tbh. Its like if Lima were to build a career off of being a criminal. 1 in a million looks

• +1
Does Bateman mog him though?
In my opinion I don’t consider Bateman a psl god per say

I do think many psl gods look better than him in my opinion like chico, Opray etc but that’s subjective

But what makes me call him the biggest psl god is the fact he is the only one who needs no hair and eyebrows to mog

If suddenly everyone’s body hair fell off he’d be the only chad left the rest would be incels

Exactly that’s why he mogs and has the ultimate genetics.

You can even find extremely rare examples of bald chads, but bald and no eyebrows?
Not only that he has way more irl appeal than the psl fags imo. Insane appeal and psl at the same time + exotic halo

• +1
IMG 0242
IMG 0784

IMG 0783

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and murdah
Can’t be mad at the meekspill tbh. Its like if Lima were to build a career off of being a criminal. 1 in a million looks
I am thankful for it, he's one of the most brutal and undeniable blackpills alive.

Blackpill iceberg

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Iasacrko
His case is the craziest one I’ve seen. A guy who beats up a kid, gets thrown in and ppl pay 1 million for his bail so he could be a model

Like in his life crime was the best choice he could make

That both disproves the morality of do good and good things will happen

And also proves looks is literally everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Mosh12 and murdah
Not only that he has way more irl appeal than the psl fags imo. Insane appeal and psl at the same time + exotic halo
If a man has less appeal than him, he should also be ranked lower in PSL (which is around 7.0 in Meeks' case).

Unless female gaze appeal equals PSL, it's a pointless circlejerk.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If a man has less appeal than him, he should also be ranked lower in PSL (which is around 7.0 in Meeks' case).

Ive said this multiple times, but no one rates in psl like u say

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
I am thankful for it, he's one of the most brutal and undeniable blackpills alive.

View attachment 2660223
Exactly lol he is the argument to why doing good and getting good things is Bulshit

When a guy commits a crime and gets a 1 million dollar bail to start a modelling career can anyone really say crime doesn’t pay off? If ur a psl god u can’t fail in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Mainstream
Ramirezpill is easily the most brutal though
Ramirez is overrated, good looking but no where near meeks level lol

Ive said this multiple times, but no one rates in psl like u say
Psl ratings represent what women see men as

4 psl being a 5/10 shows women see avarage guys as below average

And the 5 psl htn which are a 6/10
Are what women view as attractive

Psl is a normal rating method really just a translation to the brutal way women perceive men and that most men aren’t attractive to women

Ik i mean the fact that foids simped after a child rapist is fucking insane.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Mogged by a 50 year old

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and 1 other person
Psl ratings represent what women see men as

4 psl being a 5/10 shows women see avarage guys as below average

And the 5 psl htn which are a 6/10
Are what women view as attractive

Psl is a normal rating method really just a translation to the brutal way women perceive men and that most men aren’t attractive to women
Clearly PSL isnt right when people rate jordan barrett 7 psl, wheres he is chadlite at best. Multiple experiments with women have proven this, tinder as well. He is definition of male gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Ik i mean the fact that foids simped after a child rapist is fucking insane.
Women and men have no morals when it comes to good looking people

Good looking people are an exception and live truly different lives then we do

Ofc most examples of super attractive criminals are men but there are cases of females who did horrible things and men simpped for like that Japanese girl who killed her boyfriend.

Truth is if you’re extremely good looking the halo effect is so strong you can’t be viewed as bad no matter what you do

Meanwhile if you have the horn effect you can donate to charity and ppl will still find a reason to hate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and murdah
Women and men have no morals when it comes to good looking people

Good looking people are an exception and live truly different lives then we do

Ofc most examples of super attractive criminals are men but there are cases of females who did horrible things and men simpped for like that Japanese girl who killed her boyfriend.

Truth is if you’re extremely good looking the halo effect is so strong you can’t be viewed as bad no matter what you do

Meanwhile if you have the horn effect you can donate to charity and ppl will still find a reason to hate you
What’s considered extremely good looking?

Clearly PSL isnt right when people rate jordan barrett 7 psl, wheres he is chadlite at best. Multiple experiments with women have proven this, tinder as well. He is definition of male gaze.
He is autist gaze

Autists here find exaggerated features ideal

That’s why they consider people like Alan delon boneless when it’s obvious not true

If you ask women and a psl autist what they prefer the autist will always chose a bit more like a wider jaw, bigger bones etc

Meanwhile women like a narrower face compared to what autists think is ideal

Only part where both psl autists and women match Is eyes

It’s not psl’s fault but many people don’t get what’s appealing to women

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Deleted member 19968
He is autist gaze

Autists here find exaggerated features ideal

That’s why they consider people like Alan delon boneless when it’s obvious not true

If you ask women and a psl autist what they prefer the autist will always chose a bit more like a wider jaw, bigger bones etc

Meanwhile women like a narrower face compared to what autists think is ideal

Only part where both psl autists and women match Is eyes

It’s not psl’s fault but many people don’t get what’s appealing to women
I mean even if they do get it it wont change anything, its bone structure and set in stone. U either have it or you dont.

I don't see meeks have his face tatted on ass cheeks from thick stacys

the most brutal thing is ramirez victims called him handsome in the courtroom

thats another level of seduction nobody comes close

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and murdah
What’s considered extremely good looking?
I’d say if you’re sub5 or below 4psl you will have a permanent horn on ur head where people will perceive everything you do as bad

Where the strong halo affect starts is at 6psl (8/10) in my opinion. Since that’s where most women and men will universally find you attractive

People who are in between mtn and htn are more judged on their actions but as a 8/10 people will forgive you for anything you do litterally.

It goes far beyond women tbh life is a totally different experience for these people, opportunities come left and right for no reason it’s like you’re a permanent magnet to good things

• +1
Reactions: murdah