• D707B2D2-380F-45D1-971B-D02DE2031A33.jpeg
    D707B2D2-380F-45D1-971B-D02DE2031A33.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and Sprinkles
I don't see meeks have his face tatted on ass cheeks from thick stacys

the most brutal thing is ramirez victims called him handsome in the courtroom

thats another level of seduction nobody comes close
Its not because he is better looking than meeks tho. He just fits the dark triad very well on both aspects ( actually being dark triad mentally and looking like one ) Its a niche imo

I don't see meeks have his face tatted on ass cheeks from thick stacys

the most brutal thing is ramirez victims called him handsome in the courtroom

thats another level of seduction nobody comes close
I imagine the reaction the officers and lawyers had at the time lol

In those days pretty much everyone was bluepilled and believed women weren’t picky when it came to men at all

So imagine seeing some canibal, satanist, rapist and killer get women sending him cards etc

Truly another world these chads live in

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Its not because he is better looking than meeks tho. He just fits the dark triad very well on both aspects ( actually being dark triad mentally and looking like one ) Its a niche imo
big cope

ITS JOEVER ended the cope thread denied delete OP
eyebrows are far too important tbh but arguably his weak eyebrows and baldness still are an argument to how much he can pull

Tho eyebrow pill really isn’t argued here and idk why

It is literally more important than hair tbh be bald but losing ur eyebrows turns anyone into a subhuman

eyebrows are far too important tbh but arguably his weak eyebrows and baldness still are an argument to how much he can pull

It is literally more important than hair tbh be bald but losing ur eyebrows turns anyone into a subhuman
just delete the thread bro its okay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968

Some girls looks hot with no eyebrows. Only men cannot pull it

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I imagine the reaction the officers and lawyers had at the time lol

In those days pretty much everyone was bluepilled and believed women weren’t picky when it came to men at all

So imagine seeing some canibal, satanist, rapist and killer get women sending him cards etc

Truly another world these chads live in
is meeks proof that jaw is law

Attachments

• 1C529ED2-23BC-4CA0-A2FB-2B55E6BD17C3.jpeg
    1C529ED2-23BC-4CA0-A2FB-2B55E6BD17C3.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 6D3D1F0B-8ACB-4A87-B592-E185650E5DED.jpeg
    6D3D1F0B-8ACB-4A87-B592-E185650E5DED.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2A98F40A-A05E-48F5-BA40-93F4C8C874E8.jpeg
    2A98F40A-A05E-48F5-BA40-93F4C8C874E8.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8953F50C-1EA4-4064-88FD-355B8C7B6F28.jpeg
    8953F50C-1EA4-4064-88FD-355B8C7B6F28.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Some girls looks hot with no eyebrows. Only men cannot pull it
Eyebrows is a more dimorphic feature that makes a face masculine. You can’t look dominant without eyebrows even if you have strong features

Tho even tho girls can pull it off I don’t think any girl looks better without it

You could argue in favour of other guys but truth is Jeremy Meeks can pull of the 2 deaths to any chad

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

Truth is Meeks has a unique face that compensates for any of these deadly looksmin

Any chad will go to Normie or even sub 5 level if you take away their hair and eyebrows.
You are right, Meeks is definitely a Chad no doubt abt it, however he would be an even bigger Chad if he HAD good eyebrows and a hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Iasacrko
Ur coping hard, he looks like a rat next to him. Meeks is truly a god among humans
pick worst of ramirez and best of meeks theory

1704662450964 1704662602713 1704662814087
mogs that recessed roach

also brutally height, frame, hand and bone mogs him despite living of sugar and barely sleeping + doing drugs
meeks wouldnt look human next to him sorry to tell ya

imo meeks is more niche but obviously both are chads

Last edited:
You are right, Meeks is definitely a Chad no doubt abt it, however he would be an even bigger Chad if he HAD good eyebrows and a hairstyle
Ofc but that’s the thing he is a chad even without it

Jfl take away Chico’s hair and he goes from most payed model in the world to .org moderator

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
View attachment 2660284View attachment 2660285View attachment 2660287
mogs that recessed roach

also brutally height, frame, hand and bone mogs him despite living of sugar and barely sleeping + doing drugs
meeks wouldnt look human next to him sorry to tell ya

imo meeks is more niche but obviously both are chads
Remarez would have so much potential if he was taken in by scouts as a child and had proper looksmax

He litterally has busted skin and teeth yet still looks good

Cant see the pics.

You could argue in favour of other guys but truth is Jeremy Meeks can pull of the 2 deaths to any chad

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

View attachment 2660176

Find me another model who’s bald and has no eyebrows

Look at the avarage Chad after u take away their eyebrows not even mentioning hair

View attachment 2660177

Truth is Meeks has a unique face that compensates for any of these deadly looksmin

Any chad will go to Normie or even sub 5 level if you take away their hair and eyebrows.
He needed a middle part tbh

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Ur coping hard bro, ramirez is hella gl, but meeks evaporates him
meeks barely 6ft with thug appeal
ramirez 6'3 general appeal ramirez if we just go of looks, averageness ramirez, bones ramirez
I didn't even mentioned his absurd bideltoid his frame was huge with 0 fat or muscles

meeks barely 6ft with thug appeal
ramirez 6'3 general appeal ramirez if we just go of looks, averageness ramirez, bones ramirez
I didn't even mentioned his absurd bideltoid his frame was huge with 0 fat or muscles
Buddy, with his teeth his irl smv is down the hill, and his skin quality. Believe it or not

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

View attachment 2660176

Look at the avarage Chad after u take away their eyebrows not even mentioning hair

View attachment 2660177

well you would say that jfl its called mutt bias.

Yeah bro just have rotted teeth and women will love it
he fixed his teeth in prison but thats supporting my point even more thank u

brutal imagine thousand of foids simping, sending love letters (he got his own section of letters in prison) for a teethless man in a time were social media wasn't a thing

brutal

he fixed his teeth in prison thats supporting my point even more btw thank u

brutal imagine thousand of foids simping writing him love letters (he got his own section of letters in prison) for a teethless man in a time were social media wasn't a thing

brutal
I said irl, he didnt actually meet any of his “fans” btw. I will analyse his face soon tbh he is quite interesting, but meeks is quite flawless. Some try to call him recessed or whatever but for his pheno its not.

I said irl, he didnt actually meet any of his “fans” btw. I will analyse his face soon tbh he is quite interesting, but meeks is quite flawless. Some try to call him recessed or whatever but for his pheno its not.
who are u brother hahahahaha

well you would say that jfl its called mutt bias.
Of all people I would expect the highest iq user to read the thread but ig u can’t expect that from a self proclaimed high iq (basically low iq deluded faggot)

Buzz feed iq test gave u a 120 iq after repeating 100 times or what

In a serious note for the love of god read my fucking threads mate. I feel like u do this shit on purpose

Of all people I would expect the highest iq user to read the thread but ig u can’t expect that from a self proclaimed high iq (basically low iq deluded faggot)

Buzz feed iq test gave u a 120 iq after repeating 100 times or what
pure cope. youve jumped on a white hating shit post spree because you keep getting bullied and cant handle that youve completely fell off. kek. cringe. mutt. kys.

A tiktok quiz actually. it gave a me a 160iq.

• JFL
A tiktok quiz actually. it gave a me a 160iq.
this is explains everything

Ur beyond arguing with tbh

Ur either some fat racist curry trying to make whites look bad

Or some low iq shadow of his race cuck deluded enough to think he’s making any sense

this is explains everything

Ur beyond arguing with tbh

Ur either some fat racist curry trying to make whites look bad

Or some low iq shadow of his race cuck deluded enough to think he’s making any sense
How haven't you succumbed to the consequences of natural selection yet? brutal.

-baldness

-weak eyebrows

View attachment 2660176

View attachment 2660177

False they still above normie