Why im giving up

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I'm going to a third world country in like 4 days wtf do I even do guys my looksmaxing is over it's all fuckin over downhill from here I'm gonna get my ass beat by the teachers at school bro no one ships hgh all the way out there and the girls are subhumans they're not even gonna let me get a job or make money bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, ducksoover and Blackgymmax
I'm going to a third world country in like 4 days wtf do I even do guys my looksmaxing is over it's all fuckin over downhill from here I'm gonna get my ass beat by the teachers at school bro no one ships hgh all the way out there and the girls are subhumans they're not even gonna let me get a job or make money bro
And it's for 1 fucking year

You and every other subhuman on the site yea

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Life of subhuman you either ge the package or u don't there's some Chad talking shit to his parents getting away with it while getting sucked off by my oneitis

• Woah
Reactions: fxckz
why tho?

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
They did it caus my grades were lacking aft they cancelled my gym and my boxing member ship caus of some dumb reason I forgot

They did it caus my grades were lacking aft they cancelled my gym and my boxing member ship caus of some dumb reason I forgot
What's a drug that can make a year go by fast

• JFL
get a job then

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and barettrealrx
yea I get rejected from every job xd

• +1
Any hallucinogen really
What's cheapest one to get also dang no way I'm gonna get one in 4 days and a whole year's supply at that

• JFL
I'm 14 apply to amc McDonald's all them reject me and they ban me from getting a job
Why? You have unspent criminal convictions? Got fired easily?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and barettrealrx
  • +1
You can depending on your criminal history and work history
used to have clean slate and still didn’t get a job, now I think i have a record so over

• +1
used to have clean slate and still didn’t get a job, now I think i have a record so over
I have to get a wage job now since I live on my own at 17 and am unsure whether I can continue college cause im hella broke

I have to get a wage job now since I live on my own at 17 and am unsure whether I can continue college cause im hella broke
Obviously it would be a temporary job so that I can ascend into something more like creating content starting my own business whatever helps me get wealthy

• +1
Where are u going, what is your ethnicity ?

over for you bhai, have fun in the slums of sao paulo

• +1
And I still mog u
Case in point: my ancestors conquered asia, yours were used to breed cumskin fodis

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
nigga just bribe the pharma shops or doctors for pharma grade hgh, there's always someone who sells stop acting ed, make money online

• +1
nigga just bribe the pharma shops or doctors for pharma grade hgh, there's always someone who sells stop acting ed, make money online
Type shit

nvm ur going to mongolia, atp say ur parents are abusing you and get taken away by child protective services

• +1
Call Child Abuse Center and tell them ur parents are shipping u out against ur will

• +1