Fear of failure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l, Pikabro and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Lynxress
I guess so

But the negativity it takes a toll on my mental state it makes me feel like shit
You should definitely not care about others and do your own work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sub5c3l, lunin7 and 1 other person
You're not going to find synchronicity here, we rot, but we're still productive and work on our selves without being a scare little bitch about your parents saying some comments.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, lunin7 and Pikabro
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and sub5c3l
You're not going to find synchronicity here, we rot, but we're still productive and work on our selves without being a scare little bitch about your parents saying some comments.
I have abused dog syndrome

Do you enjoy living like this? Is this a way to live?

If you refuse to try you are 100% guaranteed to fail. And is it worth wasting years of your life you'll never get back over some minor things. When you get older and look back to your prime what is there to look back on, years wasted being an abused dog?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Do you enjoy living like this? Is this a way to live?

If you refuse to try you are 100% guaranteed to fail. And is it worth wasting years of your life you'll never get back over some minor things. When you get older and look back to your prime what is there to look back on, years wasted being an abused dog?
This is not a real thing 😭
Yeah you know what I am the sigma

And I always will be

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas
This is not a real thing 😭
Let nigga waste a couple more years of his life to this stupid blackpill shit then he'll start posting 'I'm le mid-20s, NEET, socially awkward and wasted my life WOE IS ME GUYS' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Lukkas
Let nigga waste a couple more years of his life to this stupid blackpill shit then he'll start posting 'I'm le mid-20s, NEET, socially awkward and wasted my life WOE IS ME GUYS' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i wouldn’t say blackpill is a complete waste tbh

You just have to balance out your life with the realistic essence of the blackpill

The blackpill isn’t all dark and gloom, it teaches you to look at life in a realistic way

i wouldn’t say blackpill is a complete waste tbh

You just have to balance out your life with the realistic essence of the blackpill

The blackpill isn’t all dark and gloom, it teaches you to look at life in a realistic way
It's mostly a waste of time for me but that's just a me problem.

• +1
You should listen to this guys videos. I enjoy listening to him and he keeps it real.

His name is NTRISS

• +1
You should listen to this guys videos. I enjoy listening to him and he keeps it real.

His name is NTRISS

He’s speaking facts