[Discussion] Why is BTS so popular amongst foids?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
They’re not good looking and they’re Asian.

Cretinous

Cretinous

Instructor
some foid did an experiment in korea about preferences in men. The tl;dr version was while "pretty boys" was culturally popular imagery, the actual men they were sexually attracted to were traditionally masculine, which should surprise absolutely nobody i guess.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
just because they like their trash music doesnt mean they want to fuck them. if they went to school in the west i would spit on them and stuff them into lockers every recess
they would get their heads kicked in if they went to my school tbh

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

3PSL, 17% bodyfat, gymcel, STEMcel, surgerycel
Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
just because they like their trash music doesnt mean they want to fuck them. if they went to school in the west i would spit on them and stuff them into lockers every recess
Most of the foids don’t compliment them on their music though but rather on their looks.

SeiGun

SeiGun

ルックスマクサー
prettyboykpopmax bro, they are good looking and attractive to some portion of female population, you cant denial it,
you can only cope by saying all female think they are ugly

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Baby gib mir mehr von dem was du liebe nennst
Jealous white boy.:ROFLMAO: Be careful, Taehyung might fuck your oneitis. He already did tbh. ;)

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
They are makeup and hairmaxxed,which makes them a pretty boy

Einon

Einon

Ugly Bastard maxxing.
Because It's brain-dead pop,disguised as your classic "I'm not like the other girls" music.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Life being regained
I'm not living in a big city yet even here you can see BTS ads in electronic shops JFL.

I remember talking to a French JB 2 years ago and found out that she's into BTS. I said "they all look like girls" and she lashed out "how dare you?! They're attractive, sexy and talented!" lol.

her

her

Adept
I'm not living in a big city yet even here you can see BTS ads in electronic shops JFL.

I remember talking to a French JB 2 years ago and found out that she's into BTS. I said "they all look like girls" and she lashed out "how dare you?! They're attractive, sexy and talented!" lol.
lifefuel for asiancels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)