why is everyone hating on asians?

IMG 0155 IMG 0154
this should be considered rape

the first one who was able to slaughter mongols and break the myth if invulnerability were the muslims persians/kurds sallahudin

before that people believed they are not killable

• +1
Reactions: murdah
View attachment 2928993 Only some chinese are godless
based, wtf is the difference between this and eating any other animal lol?
NOO NOT MUH HECKIN WHOLESOME 100 PUPPERINOS!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy::soy:

they eat in the best way out of any other people in the world, eating live animals n sheit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
Well asians are cucks nowadays
they are a world might and are slowly enslaving the continent of africa jfl

also they are the fastes growing race on earth rn because the lack of nutrition balances out

• +1
based, wtf is the difference between this and eating any other animal lol?
NOO NOT MUH HECKIN WHOLESOME 100 PUPPERINOS!!! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::soy::soy:

they eat in the best way out of any other people in the world, eating live animals n sheit
You would probably eat another human being

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
they are a world might and are slowly enslaving the continent of africa jfl

also they are the fastes growing race on earth rn because the lack of nutrition balances out
Theyre progressing humanity but at the same time their culture is cucked

You would probably eat another human being
i would if i could, its probably the best meat you can possibly eat, it only makes sense for the healthiest type of meat to be the one closest to you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
i would if i could, its probably the best meat you can possibly eat, it only makes sense for the healthiest type of meat to be the one closest to you
incels try not to be edgelord challenge

• +1
Bro thinks hes Dahmer :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
i mean someones gotta be at the bottom of male smv :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: seethe and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Dog will rape you runt and make ur Pusey bleed
Its been documented and scientifically proven that dogs were bred to be close companions of homosapiens :feelsuhh:
I can beat my dog's backside like it's a kettle drum and she loves it, and will turn her butt to you and demand more if you stop. She has no threshold for how much is too much though, so we have to be mindful for her. I don't want to cause injury no matter how much she likes it

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
I can beat my dog's backside like it's a kettle drum and she loves it, and will turn her butt to you and demand more if you stop. She has no threshold for how much is too much though, so we have to be mindful for her. I don't want to cause injury no matter how much she likes it
Kaffir!!!! Dogs are evil and dirty

• Ugh..
Freaky ahhh dog she’s a 69 GOD

Nigga? Dogs were domesticated and bred for thousands of years to hunt alongside humans

doesn’t mean they can’t be food nigga

Asians despise other ethnics they are just silent about it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, nope, Bushman and 2 others
  • JFL
Asians despise other ethnics they are just silent about it
Honestly, the average white and asian person are more caught up on civil matters. They generally hold no thought for other races

Honestly, the average white and asian person are more caught up on civil matters. They generally hold no thought for other races
Zoomers maybe

try and walk near an oldfag asian nigga and he will go out of his way to avoid you if you arent white or asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Zoomers maybe

try and walk near an oldfag asian nigga and he will go out of his way to avoid you if you arent white or asian
Meh.

Sometimes its better to give up. Also why are you turning against me, you literally said the same thing about him :lul:
I agreed with him lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
JFL at niggas comparing asians to the mongol empire, even with all that genghis khan blood they still look like utter subhumans

JFL at niggas comparing asians to the mongol empire, even with all that genghis khan blood they still look like utter subhumans

cope this appeal mogs u to uttar presh dalit

maximal jb appeal @gooner23 @murdah

• +1
Reactions: seethe and murdah