Why is everyone so tall in central london holy fuck

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I was there a few days ago I felt like a midget it looked like the average height was 6'2-6'3 so many tallfags and average female seemed to be 5'9-5'10 jfl. What are they feeding these people

• +1
Reactions: smoth, horizontallytall, datboijj and 1 other person
they all wear boots there WASPs defintely have 4 inch chelsea boots. Theyre 5'10 average at best

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Napoleon1800 and Debetro
I was there a few days ago I felt like a midget it looked like the average height was 6'2-6'3 so many tallfags and average female seemed to be 5'9-5'10 jfl. What are they feeding these people
Thats exaggerated but yh its like

6'0-6'1 and 5'7-5'8

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Napoleon1800
they all wear boots there WASPs defintely have 4 inch chelsea boots. Theyre 5'10 average at best
Fr? But I felt dwarfed at 6'0, let's say 5'10-5'11 cuz of my shitty posture and that I don't wear any height boosters

Fr? But I felt dwarfed at 6'0, let's say 5'10-5'11 cuz of my shitty posture and that I don't wear any height boosters
the higher class woman ALL WEAR WINTER BOOTS

and if u were there on Friday or Saturday, a lot would where heels which maybe u missed

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
the higher class woman ALL WEAR WINTER BOOTS

and if u were there on Friday or Saturday, a lot would where heels which maybe u missed
I was there on friday

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
Could this be why everyone feels average zoomer height is like 6'1-6'2? Because everybody frauds height now?

• +1
They are definetly tall, but some of that is also your dysmorphia
I cant wait till my posture and I heightmaxx and then add in some af1s and ill be taking my revenge on the tallfags

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • +1
Ded srs?

• +1
Could this be why everyone feels average zoomer height is like 6'1-6'2? Because everybody frauds height now?
Probably. Af1s and lifts are quite common now. I don't wear them to not further fuck my shitty posture thouhg

Yeah lol u can also expect a lot of those London faggots to be wearing lifts for clubbing to
Im from Manchester and in Central Manchester foids wear heels too when they go clubbing but they weren't as tall as these fags

people laughed at me when I said if your under 6'3 (in shoes) don't go outside in three years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Napoleon1800 and efidescontinuado
How I felt I my town I'm 6ft and felt like a manlet for the first time was full of uni students my town though I was taller then the foids except a few but all the dudes were 6ft 1 to 3 I thought it was way more rare

• +1
people laughed at me when I said if your under 6'3 (in shoes) don't go outside in three years
Yep ,lol, its a combination of hormones in animal food and also rich people giving their kids hgh to grow more

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and datboijj
6’0 needed to survive in London if MTN

• +1