Why is fatness seen as feminine when being larger is considered masculine?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
same reason on how subhuman women get praised meanwhile subhuman men get laughed at and made fun of

Maybe less defined features and think it affects hormones

The first photo on the right couple is based. It’s natural for a ripped shredded dude to go for a woman with thickness. Since body fat levels contribute to estrogen.
It’s nature

Men have more lean mass, and women have more fat mass than men. Men are more likely to accumulate adipose tissue around the trunk and abdomen, whereas women usually accumulate adipose tissue around the hips and thighs. Less is known about sex differences in ectopic fat depots.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
The first photo on the right couple is based. It’s natural for a ripped shredded dude to go for a woman with thickness. Since body fat levels contribute to estrogen.
It’s nature

Men have more lean mass, and women have more fat mass than men. Men are more likely to accumulate adipose tissue around the trunk and abdomen, whereas women usually accumulate adipose tissue around the hips and thighs. Less is known about sex differences in ectopic fat depots.

Men have more lean mass ≠ women are naturally obese

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Gook worshipper spotted = opinion rejected
Ignored
Why are you so fragile? Are you really getting offended over me stating an obvious fact? Anyways, if I'm a "gook worshipper" for having an asian female as my avi, doesn't that make you a white male worshipper?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and flippasav
Why are you so fragile? Are you really getting offended over me stating an obvious fact? Anyways, if I'm a "gook worshipper" for having an asian female as my avi, doesn't that make you a white male worshipper?
I used to have an asian female as my av ngl
I only called you out because the one in your av is flat. (It was a thick thai HTB)

It’s nature

thats obese, thats not healty

anything above 25% bf contributes to shit, not estrogen

pinnacle of health is 10% for men and 20% for women

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
It’s nature

im not against it but i dont see how its based, most couples are bodymatched, every time i see an actual thick girl (not slim thick) shes with a fat guy, same way i see skinny girls with skinny guys

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
im not against it but i dont see how its based, most couples are bodymatched, every time i see an actual thick girl (not slim thick) shes with a fat guy, same way i see skinny girls with skinny guys
All I’m saying is just I want to see more thick girls with bodybuilders for example that’s it
It’s such a king of the jungle combo

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Why is fatness seen as feminine
It isn't. Even women know this is bullshit.

Higher bodyfat is, fatness itself obviously not.

bullshit its feminine as fuck. i have never seen a fat normie and thought of him as masculine. im not referring to muscular "fat" i mean actually fat like a fat woman or obese guy
Morbidly obese people are just blobs but I see morbidly obese as more dimorphic anyways not just looks wise but how they act as well. Most masculine dykes I’ve noticed tend to be big as shit here.

Morbidly obese people are just blobs but I see morbidly obese as more dimorphic anyways not just looks wise but how they act as well. Most masculine dykes I’ve noticed tend to be big as shit here.
agreed about morbidly obese people those are just huge blobs neither masculine or feminine.

but about regular fat people or obese people i cant help but see that as feminine. ive never been overweight at all in my life not even slightly chubby, i see that (lean) as masculine, if i gained 50-100lbs id definitely look more fem and have a more high e body

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel