Why is it rear to find indian guys who look like this

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

High cheek bones quasi hunter eyes its so insanely fucking rear even irl curries dont look like the abominations posted on this site but they don't come near this guy

Not human/10 In west or even iran.

View attachment 2570680

High cheek bones quasi hunter eyes its so insanely fucking rear even irl curries dont look like the abominations posted on this site but they don't come near this guy
you are showing typical south Indian , I used to work in Restaurant there were some pajeets who could easily pass as italian or mexican easily.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and the MOUSE
Not human/10 In west or even iran.
He mogs the average iranan hard if were solely talking about facial features he also mogs most of the whites see irl but i like in uk and not sweden

you are showing typical south Indian , I used to work in Restaurant there were some pajeets who could easily pass as italian or mexican easily.

Maybe then it's just low body fat curries why is it so normalized to be a fat subhuman in curry culture

Maybe then it's just low body fat curries why is it so normalized to be a fat subhuman in curry culture
Idk but I know the guys I used to work they were saying they are North Indian more from kashmir. Tbh they were really GL it's just in America most of the ugly pajeets immigrant i guess. Also you guys eat hell lot of carbs and sugar there is almost none protein in your diet , it just delicious nothing else

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Idk but I know the guys I used to work they were saying they are North Indian more from kashmir. Tbh they were really GL it's just in America most of the ugly pajeets immigrant i guess. Also you guys eat hell lot of carbs and sugar there is almost none protein in your diet , it just delicious nothing else

Brutal tbqh it's always the most subhuman traits that are easiest to adopt with whites they can afford to be fat there features aren't dog shit curries can't there features and skin are usually dog shit tier fat

diet, agrarian culture and indians have adapted to store fat more due to starvation

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
where do u live?

diet, agrarian culture and indians have adapted to store fat more due to starvation

Brutal subhuman ancestors i thank fuck i'm not 5 5 either though i doubt this is final curry height

They worship protein so they can’t eat it