Why is it so boring outside

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Its no fun outside even if im with frens its just boring asf if u are incel, only chads get attentiom in public incels are invisible and cool niggas think ur boring so they avoid u

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Primalsplit, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
when I go outside I chase after deer and watch ants live, stop thinking about incels

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gonthar and Willmogulater
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Primalsplit, coispet and 2 others
cos you live in gujarat

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Willmogulater
cause you got no bitch and nothing to look forward to

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, coispet and Willmogulater
Stay inside with your curtains closed and be sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, coispet and Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
it may be good once ur looksmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
When I go outside I get made fun of or I get assaulted. Brutal isn't it

• So Sad
  • Woah
When I go outside I get made fun of or I get assaulted. Brutal isn't it
Why, actually i used to go walk in public i noticed no one gives a fuck abt u even if i go alone and sit somewhere it doesnt matter people just busy on their own

• +1
Why, actually i used to go walk in public i noticed no one gives a fuck abt u even if i go alone and sit somewhere it doesnt matter people just busy on their own
Yes, or I'm invisible. I'm ugly bhai. I live in a small town so it's never busy and not that crowded with people. So people look at you more often

If i could live in LA or New York would be a dream. No one there pays attentions to you and are too busy to bother

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Willmogulater and coispet
Yes, or I'm invisible. I'm ugly bhai. I live in a small town so it's never busy and not that crowded with people. So people look at you more often

If i could live in LA or New York would be a dream. No one there pays attentions to you and are too busy to bother
in LA you are only paid attention to if you’re somewhat famous, most brutal part is if you’re ugly and famous you’ll still be recognised in LA in comparison to some nobody chad, status is everything over there, NY is indeed where no one will pay attention to you, no matter who you are, you’ll just be a background character drinking coffee in the set of Friends, no one cares if you’re statusmaxxed there :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and NumbThePain
in LA you are only paid attention to if you’re somewhat famous, most brutal part is if you’re ugly and famous you’ll still be recognised in LA in comparison to some nobody chad, status is everything over there, NY is indeed where no one will pay attention to you, no matter who you are, you’ll just be a background character drinking coffee in the set of Friends, no one cares if you’re statusmaxxed there :feelscry:
True, you can be the weirdest freak in NY, and they don't care or see you even. Just look at the NY subway, full of weirdos. They are used to that

Friends was so good. i still love it till this day. Brad didn't like Rachel in that one episode, jfl

• +1
True, you can be the weirdest freak in NY, and they don't care or see you even. Just look at the NY subway, full of weirdos. They are used to that

Friends was so good. i still love it till this day. Brad didn't like Rachel in that one episode, jfl
that was the first episode i’ve ever watched of friends, now i’ve rewatched the show 3 times

• Love it