Why is it so hard for people to admit looks = personality / likeability?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
Why is it so hard for people to admit looks = personality / likeability? When ever i bring this up to my parents or people are supposed to be black pilled they never admit it. Being NT or hobbies only matter once you meet a looks threshold. I notice people don't look at me or listen to what I say in conversations when I look subhuman. If i look decent or if there is alcohol involved people are way nicer to me.

Why is it so hard for people to admit looks = personality / likeability? When ever i bring this up to my parents or people are supposed to be black pilled they never admit it. Being NT or hobbies only matter once you meet a looks threshold. I notice people don't look at me or listen to what I say in conversations when I look subhuman. If i look decent or if there is alcohol involved people are way nicer to me.

Because people are either being sore winners or sore losers. Those at the top will never admit that they didn't earn what they have while those at the bottom will insist that they were never behind at all. This is the only way they can cope with their reality. The reality that they never accomplished anything on their own. This goes for the winners and losers.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and Kirby7000