Why is it so hard to find any hapa who can put it this eloquently lol

What type of hapas are made more

• Unstable father wanting trad girl

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Subhuman looking for a convenient way out of western hypergamy.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
JohnMelmoth

JohnMelmoth

Iron
White side of family treated my mom like a maid and treated me and my brother like mutants, while the asian side basically worshiped our white skin. Hapas are the result of either a subhuman white male or a mentally unstable white male in the military getting with an average asian woman, so most hapas end up as autistic truecels, or hardcore athletic rightwingers. Most hapas have mental issues. I have social anxitey and always had an inferiority complex for not being full white. In the US everyone tries to box people into monoracial sereotypes and when people find out I am half asian they try to box me into being asian when I don't want to have anything to do with my asian side.

Why is it hard to find a hapa who could put this out. I'm 23 and it's hard for me to find an insightful hapa. A lot of them feel like scared people. Or hyper nerds etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Jojobarret, nanefer and 7 others
What type of hapas are made more

Not subhumans looking for a convenient way out of Western hypergamy, but rather subhumans who want to take advantage of Eastern hypergamy.

White men who’re attracted to Asian women (some of them are aware of the easy mode (that White men easily get Asian women) ) but aren’t blackpilled and don’t know that Asians are aesthetically subhuman.

Last edited:
, so most hapas end up as autistic truecels, or hardcore athletic rightwingers. Most hapas have mental issues.
Tell this to latinos, same thing happens only difference is they were born in South America.
LatinoZoomer incident jfl

Tell this to latinos, same thing happens only difference is they were born in South America.
LatinoZoomer incident jfl
what mental illness do the rlly unstable military men have you think.

Not subhumans looking for a convenient way out of Western hypergamy, but rather subhumans who want to take advantage of Eastern hypergamy.

White men who’re attracted to Asian women (some of them are aware of the easy mode (that White men easily get Asian women) ) but aren’t blackpilled and don’t know that Asians are aesthetically subhuman.
Asians are all moneymaxxing.

What is going to happen to america in 50 years

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and schizo echochamber
the average American maxilla will get flatter
British prince archetype is dead don't you agree? lol.

All high fantasy looking people will be gone.

Aren't most germanic white women cunts though so they bring it to themselves yeah?

• Woah
Water r/hapa is like a meetup for people who live on therapy

White side of family treated my mom like a maid and treated me and my brother like mutants, while the asian side basically worshiped our white skin. Hapas are the result of either a subhuman white male or a mentally unstable white male in the military getting with an average asian woman, so most hapas end up as autistic truecels, or hardcore athletic rightwingers. Most hapas have mental issues. I have social anxitey and always had an inferiority complex for not being full white. In the US everyone tries to box people into monoracial sereotypes and when people find out I am half asian they try to box me into being asian when I don't want to have anything to do with my asian side.

Why is it hard to find a hapa who could put this out. I'm 23 and it's hard for me to find an insightful hapa. A lot of them feel like scared people. Or hyper nerds etc.
White guy here. Planning on having hapa kids any advice so they turn out decent?

White side of family treated my mom like a maid and treated me and my brother like mutants

average hapacel experience @HeightPilledum

I have social anxitey and always had an inferiority complex for not being full white. In the US everyone tries to box people into monoracial sereotypes and when people find out I am half asian they try to box me into being asian when I don't want to have anything to do with my asian side.
It would be worse if you were a full-on Asian guy, this anxiety is literally just you being in proximity of Asian (male-side) subhumanity, both genetically and psychically.

It's easy to mock hapas but in general the White father lucks out because he would be all alone otherwise and their kid is a lot better off as mixed as opposed to becoming full ethnic.
It hurts to admit this but even the Asian mom is probably better off for all the same reasons, non-Whites need to invade White spaces in order to feel alive and to feel seen, it's almost independent of PSL autism.

View attachment 2537469
average hapacel experience @HeightPilledum

Greycel LARPing,
I'm not even going to entertain the thought of this retard
And if you believe a single word written by this clown, you're even worse

@JohnMelmoth Normal people go to a therapist, or a physiologist to discuss this type of retarded shit you just grabbed from Reddit, but assuming you're not faking it (I doubt it), just suck it up you little nigger lmao

>MUH HYPERGAMY

Do you seriously think that 23 years ago female hypergamy was anywhere near CLOSE to what it is now? Even the early 2010s was a completely different era to this, you absolute mong

>MUH TRAD GIRL

Upon being with each other for more than 2 days, a real person comes out, there's no coping, no masquerading, no stereotype that is going to push whatever is happening further

TALK TO YOUR PARENTS, YOU 60 IQ RETARDED NIGGER, NOT TO RANDOM INCELS ON THE INTERNET
TALK TO A PROFESSIONAL

Assuming you aren't LARPing, which I'm 99% sure you are

many of you guys are projecting, my parents were just normal people and many other hapas i know just have normal parents too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 11126
Greycel LARPing,
I'm not even going to entertain the thought of this retard
And if you believe a single word written by this clown, you're even worse

@JohnMelmoth Normal people go to a therapist, or a physiologist to discuss this type of retarded shit you just grabbed from Reddit, but assuming you're not faking it (I doubt it), just suck it up you little nigger lmao

>MUH HYPERGAMY

Do you seriously think that 23 years ago female hypergamy was anywhere near CLOSE to what it is now? Even the early 2010s was a completely different era to this, you absolute mong

>MUH TRAD GIRL

Upon being with each other for more than 2 days, a real person comes out, there's no coping, no masquerading, no stereotype that is going to push whatever is happening further

TALK TO YOUR PARENTS, YOU 60 IQ RETARDED NIGGER, NOT TO RANDOM INCELS ON THE INTERNET
TALK TO A PROFESSIONAL

Assuming you aren't LARPing, which I'm 99% sure you are
I was thinking the same thing. if the op isn't larping then they are severely mentally ill and are projecting their insecurities.

I’m hapa as well and i can relate. I have no racial identity but people treat me as an Asian which annoys me. I’m non NT and have mental and emotional issues as well.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Weird how so many hapas worship gingers. I assume you do based on your avi. So does @SubSigma . Also, even a female hapa likes gingers which is surprising considering the low smv of gingers, especially males.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
many of you guys are projecting, my parents were just normal people and many other hapas i know just have normal parents too
And yet you ended up on org something clearly went wrong

ovER for hapas we all have low sex appeal and are non NT

• Hmm...
I’m hapa as well and i can relate. I have no racial identity but people treat me as an Asian which annoys me. I’m non NT and have mental and emotional issues as well.
Is it immoral to have hapa kids?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Is it immoral to have hapa kids?
Not if you raise them to be moggers and teach them important things most parents of hapas are bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Not if you raise them to be moggers and teach them important things most parents of hapas are bluepilled
Yeah what if they are tall and in sports so end up high T

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Yeah what if they are tall and in sports so end up high T
I’m considering the scenario of me having kids with a gook female if I do then they would be 75% Asian so I’d have to looksmax and personality max them hard

how to make sure they are low dimorphism?
You want them to have high dimorphism

Give roids and AI during puberty and have them play sports for robust frame

Me too I'm HAPA (french/Lao-Chinese), people treat me as a full asian but I know nothing about Laos and the language. I'm non NT but I was raised in a good family and so I have no prob. Gl bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Youㅤ
  • Hmm...

And I always showed off the fact that I was a hapa, and was proud of it. BECAUSE I WAS NOT BORN AN INCEL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 16228824748010s.jpg
    16228824748010s.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
It would be worse if you were a full-on Asian guy, this anxiety is literally just you being in proximity of Asian (male-side) subhumanity, both genetically and psychically.

It's easy to mock hapas but in general the White father lucks out because he would be all alone otherwise and their kid is a lot better off as mixed as opposed to becoming full ethnic.
It hurts to admit this but even the Asian mom is probably better off for all the same reasons, non-Whites need to invade White spaces in order to feel alive and to feel seen, it's almost independent of PSL autism.
Do you think the subculture of "knowing how to talk to a woman" is a very remote and isolated thing restricted to suburban white areas. and in reality no one is NT really. A lot of people are just blue collar angry types who have the repetitious 9-5 mindset, and act irritably with women. Women have no self worth/ esteem and can't emancipate themselves from their tap-out life, so they just go with whoever gives them resources/ pursued.

Blacks are violent towards their women. Same with rednecks. And chinks, well, there's no life in their part of the world. Just work.

this was amazingly insightful and its annoying how so few can articulate this

How come most hapa in the west are non athletic, meeks, introverted and self hating.

I have met more than 10 hapas in Asia all of them are 6’0+ athletic and talented, very friendly too.

Me too I'm HAPA (french/Lao-Chinese), people treat me as a full asian but I know nothing about Laos and the language. I'm non NT but I was raised in a good family and so I have no prob. Gl bro.
I speak it fluently

What’s your mom’s accent/dialect?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
Aren’t there are many Lao dispora in France?
Not really, they are all in the 13rd district of Paris. But outside they are barelly any Lao

• +1