Why is looksmax still a trend on tiktok

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
This looksmax shit has been a trend since a year, meanwhile all other trends come and go in a month. This type of videos still get crazy clout there. Did the tiktokcels sense that this is something more important than the other shit there?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, niqfan625 and 2 others
On Instagram all the 14 year old retards talk about mewing jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Kazey, nathan and 11 others
Over when tiktok evaded tbh
Forum has gone to shit ever since
Inb4 muh join date muh graycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, 5'7 zoomer, Clavicular and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, niqfan625 and Deleted member 65752
The Black Pill always comes to collect

• +1
Reactions: nathan, datboijj, Pride and 9 others
Jfl I see a lot of people doing the mewing gesture and talking about muh hunter eyes bro Chico psl god bro :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, niqfan625 and silencio
ive been saying this for months lol. this will not die down as its not another distraction. its something deeply intertwined within the human pysche. they may mask it with copes and memes but sooner or later the mind cannot cope. so get ready for competition and sexual hypergamy increasing boyos.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, jinnu and 16 others
My sister knows what looksmaxxing is now. Even my mum knows what mewing is lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
Yeah but why? Why doesn't the trend stop by now?
Because of the jews jfl
A lot of content creators spamming and selling their shitty courses
Retards spamming every comment section with smth mog related
BP was already getting popularized inb4 2022 tho so tiktok was just a setup
Also a big influence from the creators like shami and ernad also that retard latham
And the god of tiktokcels James sapphire

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, datboijj, niqfan625 and 3 others
Because of the jews jfl
A lot of content creators spamming and selling their shitty courses
Retards spamming every comment section with smth mog related
BP was already getting popularized inb4 2022 tho so tiktok was just a setup
Also a big influence from the creators like shami and ernad also that retard latham
And the god of tiktokcels James sapphire
Its over

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lilith
My little brother(11) even knows about mewing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Richard Cheese, datboijj and 3 others
ive been saying this for months. this will not die down as its not another distraction. its something deeply intertwined within the human pysche. so get ready for competition and sexual hypergamy increasing boyos.
The sad truth tbh. The more time this is popular on the normie apps, the more and more people will find forums and info like this. It's just a question of when will an other guy like those come up, and steal more info for profit, then spread it to normies for money. Soon everyone will know what things like infraglabellar notch mean.

• +1
Reactions: mybonesareshit
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 71172 and 1 other person
Gonna make a thread on this actually why it’s a good thing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, datboijj, Detective and 3 others
They will always be insecure = the trend never dies

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
We are fucked beyond belief if looxmaxxing becomes mainstream

The sad truth tbh. The more time this is popular on the normie apps, the more and more people will find forums and info like this. It's just a question of when will an other guy like those come up, and steal more info for profit, then spread it to normies for money. Soon everyone will know what things like infraglabellar notch mean.
true but the only thing that makes me hopeful is the fact that rotters here haven't ascended after years of absorbing knowledge. and the average normie is too nt for this forum. for lookism in general. its taxing to the non neurotic mind. but cope tbh. its over lol. the ones that do arrive from tiktok and benefit from botb threads will most likely be mtn+ and that just ruins the market for anything lower. foids will slowly desensitize to the average face. chad only but unironically.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, jinnu and 2 others
This looksmax shit has been a trend since a year, meanwhile all other trends come and go in a month. This type of videos still get crazy clout there. Did the tiktokcels sense that this is something more important than the other shit there?

Women are rich, they don't need a man's money.
They're all on therapy, and don't need a man to vent too. If they need that, they all have a million orbeters.

The only value men have left is for sex, so looksmaxing is all that's left for us.

Even Ai boyfriends are taking over, so women don't even want boyfriends. They only want to live lives of netflix, ai boyfriends, therapists, social media, and sex with the same few Chads (Who's ever the best looking in their area).

It's winner's take all, and every guy is competing to looksmax the most. (Which means it just comes down to genetics after every one hits diminishing returns reaching their potential).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and silencio
Over when tiktok evaded tbh
Forum has gone to shit ever since
Inb4 muh join date muh graycel
Tales the forum went to shit years ago u have no idea what ur talking abt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 71172
the forum has always been shit and will always be shit. the scum of the earth gather here.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yen
the forum has always been shit and will always be shit. the scum of the earth gather here.
No but i mean there was tons of high effort looks threads years ago and now no one posts good threads

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
No but i mean there was tons of high effort looks threads years ago and now no one posts good threads
because its all cope lol. the forum in its infancy was lifefuel for aspies who couldn't realize it was over. now people have just accepted their pitiful lives.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
The smart users realized they were creating more competition for themselves and left, or stayed as lurkers/shitposters.

Say I have some big idea for a new looksmax, or evidence for an existing but controversial looksmax, if I post that, it WILL go viral on most of social media within a year or two and a huge chunk of my competition, in every dating app, bar, or even at work will start doing that looksmax, and I'm back to my genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and silencio
ive been saying this for months lol. this will not die down as its not another distraction. its something deeply intertwined within the human pysche. they may mask it with copes and memes but sooner or later the mind cannot cope. so get ready for competition and sexual hypergamy increasing boyos.
Yea right

We need to fucking kill that faggot named dillon danis

• +1
Reactions: lilith
what tales tiktokcels had the biggest impact on the forum and the quality of users tho
creators like astrosky because of him plenty of users flooded in
the forum was still shit with good users who left ascended roped or deleted and real incels unlike the larps these days and is shit to this day only things that changed is the user quality of the forum who wants to stay forever rotting on this forum anyways

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and silencio
Grrrrrr im so fucking mad

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lilith
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
youre no better then me boyo :p:forcedsmile:
I am, you are a dirty negro (greycell, lower class of this forum), i am white (higher classes in this forum)

We are different

its not a trend this guy always did looksmaxx ever since 2021 so I wouldnt say this is a trend dillion and other guys stay true to their roots

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
make forum private

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Are we forgetting the fact that dillon leaked their own dickpick and proof that he is gay?

Joined Apr 27, 2024

Fucking greycell, go back to reddit
over for the forums iq always co relating to join date that the user wasnt aware of the this forum any earlier just lolw
who are you to judge maybe i deleted my old acc maybe im a returning user who forgot his password fkn idiot ragebaiting like a retard

• +1
Reactions: silencio and thebuffdon690
over for the forums iq always co relating to join date that the user wasnt aware of the this forum any earlier just lolw
who are you to judge maybe i deleted my old acc maybe im a returning user who forgot his password fkn idiot ragebaiting like a retard
The guy is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
what tales tiktokcels had the biggest impact on the forum and the quality of users tho
creators like astrosky because of him plenty of users flooded in
the forum was still shit with good users who left ascended roped or deleted and real incels unlike the larps these days and is shit to this day only things that changed is the user quality of the forum who wants to stay forever rotting on this forum anyways
Dnr tiktokers are the only ones using the looksmax subforum atm

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, gigell and 1 other person
You’re acting a little to tall for you height
Lol