Why do people keep saying muhh Looksmaxxing trend died

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
If you think Looksmaxxing being a trend has died im sorry but you may be mentally fucking retarded. The fucking trend has been around for a whole fucking year an exact year.

It got viral March 2023 and its March 2024 Looksmaxxing is still fucking massive. I still see videos millions of likes about gay shit like mewing and none of the looksmaxx content has gotten lower engagement or traction. Idgaf about google trends people looked it up because they didn’t know what it was. Now they’re still talking about it.

It’s not dead u coper it’s still just as big as ever.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
What is “ looksmax “ , spamming some cream and losing weight? It’s always been meme this site is for schizos to sperg out

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, It'snotover and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
What is “ looksmax “ , spamming some cream and losing weight(
Doesn’t matter what those retards the point is it hasn’t died. Also like PSL culture is still blowing up regardless you can still see normies like delving deeper into it.

Plus lookism is just gonna get worse because of this but like yes most of these retards don’t understand the genetic component. And soft maxxing is the easiest thing to do even the laziest rotters can do it lol

My sister sends me looksmax memes obv not

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ElTruecel
Dang it's been a full year now?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It will never die because it's basic hygiene ( which is too much for guys ) :feelshmm:

Doesn’t matter what those retards the point is it hasn’t died. Also like PSL culture is still blowing up regardless you can still see normies like delving deeper into it.

Plus lookism is just gonna get worse because of this but like yes most of these retards don’t understand the genetic component. And soft maxxing is the easiest thing to do even the laziest rotters can do it lol
Im thankfully looksmaxxed 🥰

Anyways who cares about tiktok trends

Anyways who cares about tiktok trends
I do I hate hearing kids yapping about Chico in public & seeing the same mewing jokes getting 6 million likes on that app

I do I hate hearing kids yapping about Chico in public & seeing the same mewing jokes getting 6 million likes on that app
Doesnt mean anything

This is a good thing

More tiktokcels = more bullying

jake gyllenhaal GIF

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel