try2beme

I jus left earth 🌎
Is it cuz of america?

Prs/cubans/dominicans sound alike to me

Argentinians/spaniards sound alike to me

But mexican is kinda easy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Well, in Spain there was once this retarded king with a lisp, so the nobles started to imitate him as a form of flattery, and pretty soon this weird accent spread and is now considered standard Spanish or how the educated people are supposed to speak it, while the Mexican variety is more natural, down to earth, it's pretty much like the difference between British and American English - the British one sounds stiff, forced, pretentious, while the American accent simply sounds more natural and normal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and try2beme
Well, in Spain there was once this retarded king with a lisp, so the nobles started to imitate him as a form of flattery, and pretty soon this weird accent spread and is now considered standard Spanish or how the educated people are supposed to speak it, while the Mexican variety is more natural, down to earth, it's pretty much like the difference between British and American English - the British one sounds stiff, forced, pretentious, while the American accent simply sounds more natural and normal.
Must be recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No, spain IS the easiest to understand unless its southern accent

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
idk Spanish Is one of the easiest languages to learn for Europeans atleast

• +1
its really easy for non Spanish speakers

• +1