Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
How do I fix this
IMG 20190101 230409 451

Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Nibba
You look like a gay alien tranny there's really not much you can do. Stop using so much shampoo

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, Deleted member 443, dogtown and 1 other person
Get a fucking haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You look like a gay alien tranny there's really not much you can do. Stop using so much shampoo
Holy shit we have the real dame tu cosita on looksmax.org!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Nibba
giphy.gif

OP after his haircut

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 147 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: VST
It's because he mogs him
No because I don't want to upload a picture of someone else to this site but I guarantee you he's less attractive than me. I've already explained what he looks like.

you can tell OP is some sheltered cunt who hasn't had the experience of being bullied his whole life LOL

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 147, Autist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and dogtown
No faps fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: quinn24 and dogtown
Its for low t tards who think not touching ur willy is gonna positively affect you in any way

Its one of the worst fucking copes going

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
Its one of the worst fucking copes going
Its a literal placebo and most of the advocates of the cope even admit that and say "doesnt matter if its a placebo or not cus its still werkz":feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
Its a literal placebo and most of the advocates of the cope even admit that and say "doesnt matter if its a placebo or not cus its still werkz":feelstastyman:
dude the only time I believed in nofap was when I was a sophomore in high school and desperate for anything to work. I just feel bad for the 30 year olds that actually put stock in this shit lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
dude the only time I believed in nofap was when I was a sophomore in high school and desperate for anything to work. I just feel bad for the 30 year olds that actually put stock in this shit lol
Well that makes sense because @Hunter is a high schooler I think

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Buzz it nigga

See that's what I was talking about earlier bro just a bunch of .is rejects
I must be the only good .is reject in your eyes:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I must be the only good .is reject in your eyes:feelshmm:
Yeah you and a few other posters. I enjoyed Zestfaggot 's posts for a while but then when he started making his autistic public message threads I was kind of done with his autism and retardation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeah you and a few other posters. I enjoyed Zestfaggot 's posts for a while but then when he started making his autistic public message threads I was kind of done with his autism and retardation
What do you mean by public message threads? I must've missed those

What do you mean by public message threads? I must've missed those
Bro how could you possibly miss them unless it was before your time... Every single day he would make a thread in off topic titled "public message to..." instead of sending them a p.m. or asking someone in private to send them a p.m. if they were on .is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
What the fuck is that gay ass thing on your phone haha i see sluts with starbucks drinks holding phones with those things

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
What the fuck is that gay ass thing on your phone haha i see sluts with starbucks drinks holding phones with those things
Honestly he has enough estrogen to be able to pull off the trap look, maybe that's why he looks like such a fucking faggot

• +1
Honestly he has enough estrogen to be able to pull off the trap look, maybe that's why he looks like such a fucking faggot
he's some little fucking 14 year old 8th grader motherfucker that's why

• +1