Why is my hair so shitty

Honestly he has enough estrogen to be able to pull off the trap look, maybe that's why he looks like such a fucking faggot
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
he's still on the fucking forum lurking in one of the other threads bro you know he has to be seeing these right now the noose is getting tighter by the minute lollll

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
he's still on the fucking forum lurking in one of the other threads bro you know he has to be seeing these right now the noose is getting tighter by the minute lollll
Its over

Bro how could you possibly miss them unless it was before your time... Every single day he would make a thread in off topic titled "public message to..." instead of sending them a p.m. or asking someone in private to send them a p.m. if they were on .is
Oh yeah he would do that on the weebs site lol pure autism and annoying as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Oh yeah he would do that on the weebs site lol pure autism and annoying as fuck
Some of them were the most insignificant users. Like literally who are these greycels lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 443
I hate unselfaware narcs like him
He actually knows he subhuman. All it took was @Intel.Imperitive roasting him and leaking his pics to show him that lolz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
you can tell OP is some sheltered cunt who hasn't had the experience of being bullied his whole life LOL
He would get robbed for his phone and wallet where I’m at .

He actually knows he subhuman. All it took was @Intel.Imperitive roasting him and leaking his pics to show him that lolz

R we talking about Averageblockcel, Zesto or FatmanO?