Why is my lower belly so fucking big

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in mumbai
I been hitting gym for like 6 months, im getting good progress but even tho i am getting leaner, my lower belly is still fucking bloated like i am pregnant, what the fuck causes this, Pls Someone, Help me out!!!!
IMG 7227

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
just get leaner and train abs for more definition

just get leaner and train abs for more definition
i been trying to get leaner, but even tho im getting shoulder veins, and everything, i just cant lose lower belly fat, what the fuck man

Posture maybe

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Looks good, some people store fat differently

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and ChickenRun
Looks good, some people store fat differently
What the fuck man, it does not look good, i need to change this fucking balloon on my stomach.......

bro when i think about it my posture is actually pretty shit and when im sitting im like a fucking nerd, can u explain more
Hunchback or anterior pelvjc tilt can make you look fatter

Bro that actually can be possible, can u explain more?
x amount of carbs can bloat you, excessive eating can bloat you, x amount of soda can bloat you, dairy, (you're ethnic so probably lactose intolerant) . eat meat , low carbs and drink water for a week and you'll have a flat stomach

x amount of carbs can bloat you, excessive eating can bloat you, x amount of soda can bloat you, dairy, (you're ethnic so probably lactose intolerant) . eat meat , low carbs and drink water for a week and you'll have a flat stomach
i will do this, how many calories, protein, fats, carbs should i eat in a day, also how much water?

i will do this, how many calories, protein, fats, carbs should i eat in a day, also how much water?
Idc greycel faggot, you’re going to be ugly forever anyway so you might as well save yourself the time and order the fucking rope

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
Idc greycel faggot, you’re going to be ugly forever anyway so you might as well save yourself the time and order the fucking rope
first u give me tips, then u say this, u have mental disorder u dumb whore

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Your colon is bloated with fermenting fiber or you just store bodyfat there.

male fat distribution
i have upper abs when i flex but my lower belly looks 3 months pregnant

• +1
cortisol

• +1
diet, posture, testosterone / estrogen imbalance
my money is on diet + posture
what does your side profile look like (full body, posture check)

also how do your feet feel / body feel when you walk around?

diet, posture, testosterone / estrogen imbalance
my money is on diet + posture
what does your side profile look like (full body, posture check)

also how do your feet feel / body feel when you walk around?
i dont understand that last question

Some peoples abs are separated, and thus no matter how skinny they get unless they suck in the will always appear to have a gut. They have a test to see let me find it

Some peoples abs are separated, and thus no matter how skinny they get unless they suck in the will always appear to have a gut. They have a test to see let me find it
Here it is