Why is my slut mother like this?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I start watching a horror movie, turn all the lights out in the living room, then she storms in, turns all the lights back on and proclaims she’s going to start working in here. Who the fuck works in the fucking living room on a fucking Sunday? What the fuck is wrong with this bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, BigJimsWornOutTires, Vermilioncore and 7 others
IMG 6316

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZaC, TheMaxxer333, BigJimsWornOutTires and 11 others
I start watching a horror movie, turn all the lights out in the living room, then she storms in, turns all the lights back on and proclaims she’s going to start working in here. Who the fuck works in the fucking living room on a fucking Sunday? What the fuck is wrong with this bitch

Beat up that bitch.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: tervile1, bluk, The Grinch and 3 others
nigga have some fucking respect on your mother she raised and fed and incel like you for years so stfu

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Kristin, SoundnVision and 5 others
Who tf watches horror movies without a girl that cuddles on to you during it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemaxxee, BigJimsWornOutTires, bluk and 1 other person
Is she hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo and GuyFromSingapore
Beat up that bitch.
Literally had to leave the room and go to the toilet. My blood is boiling. My night is fucking ruined and I have to get up early tomorrow for another week of humiliation and brutal anxiety at university

nigga have some fucking respect on your mother she raised and fed and incel like you for years so stfu
I never asked to be born

• +1
Reactions: bluk
Literally had to leave the room and go to the toilet. My blood is boiling. My night is fucking ruined and I have to get up early tomorrow for another week of humiliation and brutal anxiety at university

What's your major?

I’m seething with rage…. I can’t believe this fucking shit … why can’t she just go to bed or work in a normal fucking location

• JFL
Reactions: recessedd
Fart on her toothbrush

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, funkyflamingo, tervile1 and 1 other person
wow, your mom's a fucking slut

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, SoundnVision, Kristin and 2 others
jesus christ it's 23:30 and the bitch is still in there, just watching tv by the sound of it. fucking whore i swear she must be doing this just to fuck me off she never stays up this late. FUCK i just wanted to watch a 1hr30min horror movie but the slut wont give up the room

Watch it in your room

IMG 4212

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine