Why is pedophilla treated as the worst crime, when there are much worse crimes

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
DISCLAIMER : I AM AGAINST RAPE, SEXUAL ASSULT AND FUCKING PRE PUBERTAL CHILDREN

I seriously don't understand why Blue pilled redditors treat pedophilla as the worst crime in the world. The worst crime in the world has to be torture because you are inflicting the most amount of pain on people.

However why is pedophilia so bad?

People say that pedophilla is unethical and immoral and that producing CP is unethical. However nearly everything that modern day humans enjoy is made unethical. To make your iPhone African child slaves had to mine the lithium and do back breaking labour. That is unethical, more unethical than sex between two individuals.

That's all that pedophilla is, just sex between two individuals just like hetro/homo sexual sex.

Also why is it societally acceptable for a 16 and 16 year old to fuck but If a 16 and a 19 year old fuck then its a crime. However does a 3 year difference in age change anything?

Also people don't choose to be attracted to minors, just like gays don't choose to be gay. Its something that happens.

I KNOW POEPLE ARE GOING TO THINK I AM CRAZY.
However many countries around the world share the same beliefs around age of consent. Some countries in Europe even have age of consent as low as 12 years old. In Afghanistan the age of consent is 9, However I admit that is unethical as a pre pubertal child cannot consent but the same cannot be applied to pubertal children as pubertal children are smart enough to make their own choices.
An eye-opening look at sexual consent ages around Europe ...

I am completely against people fucking pre pubertal children, rape and sexual assault however I think that a person above the age of 13/14 can make their own choices on having sex.

Also copers will come and say "TEENS ARENT DEVELOPED BRO" But at 14 years old women have finished the majority of their puberty as women go through puberty earlier than males.

Also, Jackson O'Doherty was 12 years old and he fucked a 17 year old female.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel, Ryan and 5 others
greycel glow

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, RAMU KAKA and Whitepill_Saint
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

I seriously don't understand why Blue pilled redditors treat pedophilla as the worst crime in the world. The worst crime in the world has to be torture because you are inflicting the most amount of pain on people.

People say that pedophilla is unethical and immoral and that producing CP is unethical. However nearly everything that modern day humans enjoy is made unethical. To make your iPhone African child slaves had to mine the lithium and do back breaking labour. That is unethical, more unethical than sex between two individuals.

That's all that pedophilla is, just sex between two individuals just like hetro/homo sexual sex.

Also why is it societally acceptable for a 16 and 16 year old to fuck but If a 16 and a 19 year old fuck then its a crime. However does a 3 year difference in age change anything?

Also people don't choose to be attracted to minors, just like gays don't choose to be gay. Its something that happens.

However many countries around the world share the same beliefs around age of consent. Some countries in Europe even have age of consent as low as 12 years old. In Afghanistan the age of consent is 9, However I admit that is unethical as a pre pubertal child cannot consent but the same cannot be applied to pubertal children as pubertal children are smart enough to make their own choices.

I am completely against people fucking pre pubertal children, rape and sexual assault however I think that a person above the age of 13/14 can make their own choices on having sex.

Also copers will come and say "TEENS ARENT DEVELOPED BRO" But at 14 years old women have finished the majority of their puberty as women go through puberty earlier than males.

It's all because of reptile jooozs

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

Pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction towards CHILDREN, emphasis on the word children

Despite what Redditors tell you, being sexually attracted to POST PUBESCENT foids that are 15-16 are already fully developed isn’t actually pedophilia, it’s just that David Shekelstein and his gang of kikes in the US thought that anything below the age of 17 years and 364 days old is a child and everybody was conditioned to believe that as well, it’s normal for you as a man to be attracted to women who have signs of fertility as foids that age are already down developing

Being attracted to foids that are like 9 years old however is absolutely fucking disgusting and literally goes against your biology as a human being, anyone who even dares to lay their hand on a child in that way deserves death or whatever unholy type of torture that can be inflicted upon a human being that you can think of

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
Pedophilia is defined as sexual attraction towards CHILDREN, emphasis on the word children

Despite what Redditors tell you, being sexually attracted to POST PUBESCENT foids that are 15-16 are already fully developed isn’t actually pedophilia, it’s just that David Shekelstein and his gang of kikes in the US thought that anything below the age of 17 years and 364 days old is a child and everybody was conditioned to believe that as well, it’s normal for you as a man to be attracted to women who have signs of fertility as foids that age are already down developing

Being attracted to foids that are like 9 years old however is absolutely fucking disgusting and literally goes against your biology as a human being, anyone who even dares to lay their hand on a child in that way deserves death or whatever unholy type of torture that can be inflicted upon a human being that you can think of
I agree with this, perfectly summed up. The death penalty part is a bit harsh though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Whitepill_Saint
I agree with this, perfectly summed up. The death penalty part is a bit harsh though.
True, but if you’re so far gone you’re willing to do something as heinous as assault a child in that way what type of rehabilitation is there for you at that point, knowing how many sick fucks there are in the world that do that shit to kids makes my skin crawl, even crazier is thinking about how they could be living right next to your house or even interact with your kids or younger family members on a daily basis and you’d never even know about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Spiritualcell
What is worse than pedophilia? Being killed means you dont have to live with trauma

Incel bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
It is horrible just because pedos are usually ugly ones.

cuz pedos are fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful