Why is starvemaxxing so common among retards here?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
You are lower ing ur smv by starve maxxing making urslef skinny fat or just dead ass skinny.
Niggers in this site have no clue on what women like loooool no wonder they are incels

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
they're low t cucks

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and ConfusedBolivian
they're low t cucks
You need to leanmaxx and gym to get foids, also do ur hair and be hygenic and very well presented, well dressed, deep voice, tall, that is what attract women aka something like Erik Hexum type guy that is peak SMV worldwide

• +1
Reactions: F36
i dunno, i starved maxx for a year and lost a big belly/facial fat and getting toned as well.
I used to work out in the past though.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and ConfusedBolivian
i dunno, i starved maxx for a year and lost a big belly/facial fat and getting toned as well.
I used to work out in the past though.
Only works for fat people and for a smll period, but people understimate the impact muscle has on the dating scheme

You are lower ing ur smv by starve maxxing making urslef skinny fat or just dead ass skinny.
Niggers in this site have no clue on what women like loooool no wonder they are incels
Chico is wrong, my face gets bloated if I don't starve or eat like a foid. I saw my old photos where I was bloated and looked like a fat LTN. Some men aren't designed to get big and if I do I would look like a gymcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora and aber