Why is supermodel Miranda Kerr dating this incel?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
lmao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
Female models are so overrated. Like she's cute, but I see girls like that every day.
Male models are literally 1 in 10 000 000 and get paid less than women.

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, Efendja, callisto and 36 others
Female models are so overrated. Like she's cute, but I see girls like that every day.
Yeah but she has sex appeal. How could she be attracted to him? He looks like a beta dork.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, BongMog, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Yeah but she has sex appeal. How could she be attracted to him? He looks like a beta dork.
He't decent looking tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, SoundnVision and 11 others
I never found her attractive, the guy is worth 2 billion

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, kingpiin, 5.5psl and 10 others
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj and WanderingBurro
Personalitymaxxing is the final blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Gaygymmaxx and rand anon
If he's rich that explains everything. Fkn whore

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Her ex husband mogged him lol, dual mating strategy i suppose

Oofydoofy + moneymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
When a women says she prefers looks over personality he's the perfect example over that

all you need to qualify is one billion

• +1
Reactions: ascension and subhuman incel
he's tall, rich, and decent looking.

man, people on this forum are delusional. this guy is better than average yet people are acting like he's literally undatable when in reality we are the ones who lose all competent function of our bodies around women

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and brianxx
Because he's worth 13.8 billion dollars and the founder of snapchat.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

These 'supermodels' are butt ufcking ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28117 and 3 others
Spoiler, it's easier to get attractive women than it is to get average women, because attractive women just want someone that isn't ugly, obviously, but comes off as though they are enamoured entirely with their personality as opposed to their looks. When you get approached you 100% know it's your looks, nothing else, but if someone baits you into thinking they cared about your personality, then you will go for them. I would definitely get baited by this shit if women were smart enough, but most make it clear it's about appearance because they eventually make a comment, like the cheekbones or my eyes. I would get with a 5-6/10 and in love with my personality, than a 7-8/10 and was staring at me 24/7. LOOKS FADE, to an extent, and what if something happens to me like an accident or something? I SWEAR you can't win in this world unless you are normie tier, that's why I swear normies (LTN) don't know how good they have it.

The real blackpill is that women and men aren't entirely that different, when you are wondering what a woman would think, simply think of what you would do if you were a woman in that position. It really is that simple.

Spoiler, it's easier to get attractive women than it is to get average women, because attractive women just want someone that isn't ugly, obviously, but comes off as though they are enamoured entirely with their personality as opposed to their looks. When you get approached you 100% know it's your looks, nothing else, but if someone baits you into thinking they cared about your personality, then you will go for them. I would definitely get baited by this shit if women were smart enough, but most make it clear it's about appearance because they eventually make a comment, like the cheekbones or my eyes. I would get with a 5-6/10 and in love with my personality, than a 7-8/10 and was staring at me 24/7. LOOKS FADE, to an extent, and what if something happens to me like an accident or something? I SWEAR you can't win in this world unless you are normie tier, that's why I swear normies (LTN) don't know how good they have it.

The real blackpill is that women and men aren't entirely that different, when you are wondering what a woman would think, simply think of what you would do if you were a woman in that position. It really is that simple.
cope. blackpill is she's post prime, had hundreds of chads, and is ready to settle down with a betabux and give him starfish soon to be dead bedroom in exchange for access to all his wealth(or half if she decides he's too repulsive to stay with)

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 24444
He looks better than her in that photo.
People overrate women like crazy, nothing new. Especially ethnic guys, any white girl is a stacy to them.
Amazing

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
cope. blackpill is she's post prime, had hundreds of chads, and is ready to settle down with a betabux and give him starfish soon to be dead bedroom in exchange for access to all his wealth(or half if she decides he's too repulsive to stay with)
It's not cope, I GET APPROACHED, I know what it's like, it's the same for women. You are crazy as fuck if you think Miranda Kerr can't get what she wants, that's actual cope. LOL

Real cope is allowing the way women have treated you into marring your perspective of women to the point of thinking like this. Real black pill is that most sexists are just ugly. I never had a bad experience with women regarding my looks so I have no reason to just subscribe to stupid shit like "the wall". There is no fucking wall for women like that, they will always get what they want, provided they aren't crazy. Being crazy and average is what makes women hit the actual wall.

Guys, don't take any advice from ugly men regarding women if you aren't ugly. Redpill and all that other virgin manosphere shit only applies to ugly males, and being ugly + sexist means you should just end it, because you will never get woman acting like that, and more women are becoming attuned to any hint of manosphere shit. Stay away from recessed fucks like Tate and the rest of them.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
Because he is tall

Real shit, and you can listen to virgins or someone seemingly reasonable, STAY AWAY from any manosphere shit if you are average or slightly above average in looks.

It's just ugly scorned men profiting off of ugly scorned men, this perspective will keep you from getting a woman in your life. I really don't want to see decent looking men wasting away in their later years because they couldn't find a partner due their toxic thinking. I actually care for some of you guys due to the dumb level of empathy I have, I see the future of manosphere types, it's a fucking rope, or maybe some of you fucks will actually shoot a place up. LOL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and The Thinker
Billion dollars

Ignore the virgins, watch these two videos and start improving your life, dead serious.

I'm going to put out a guide on personality maxing, and just cleaning your mind of toxic nonsense. I intend to write a deterministic book geared towards helping men and teens, but I can work on a guide to kill this autistic stuff I keep running into. Now, I'm a determinist at heart, I'm not so goofy that I'm saying any man will pull off of personality alone, if you are LTN or lower, yeah, shit is going to suck, I can't speak for you. I'm speaking to the guys that are at least average in looks or better, STAY AWAY FROM MANOSPHERE SHIT.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
And I'm not suggest the woman in the video is profound or anything but she basically hits the nail on the head in a laymans speak that should benefit the average male. Once again, I'm not talking about below average men, truth it, looks definitely fucking matter, but the last thing you want is not finding a legit life partner because you are toxic as fuck. Only trash quality women will put up with that shit, worthwhile women will definitely drop you if you have a hint of this weak ass perspective.

Imagine being a man and crying about looks playing a role in getting women, sure, it is degrading to be judged solely on looks, but as men, crying in public about that shit is so fucking WEAK, I don't even know how you guys bring yourself to even associate that shit with your face. That's PEAK fatherlessness, I will eventually be a father to you fuckers, like Jordan Peterson was for brainlets.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and The Thinker

Like you would still be with your girl if she became a burn victim or smth. Nobody is really that deep bro, we are humans are we are just morons

Real shit, and you can listen to virgins or someone seemingly reasonable, STAY AWAY from any manosphere shit if you are average or slightly above average in looks.

It's just ugly scorned men profiting off of ugly scorned men, this perspective will keep you from getting a woman in your life. I really don't want to see decent looking men wasting away in their later years because they couldn't find a partner due their toxic thinking. I actually care for some of you guys due to the dumb level of empathy I have, I see the future of manosphere types, it's a fucking rope, or maybe some of you fucks will actually shoot a place up. LOL
sure. be an oofy doofy and get divorce raped like all the boomers before the redpill even existed lmao

sure. be an oofy doofy and get divorce raped like all the boomers before the redpill even existed lmao

Yeah, I forgot everyone gets divorced. Truth is, two looksmatched people, who aren't toxic, have empathy for each other, are highly unlikely to get divorced. Women divorce men when they get treated like bangmaids. This escapes dumb men and men that have never interacted with women.

Black pill: Most men at the cause of divorce, not women. Men are actually the primary issue in relationships. Don't worry though, look at the numbers, Genz and millinas women are outpacing men in school and income, they are set to eclipse men. When women have resources and can do the choosing, they will either, stay single, pick the best of men, or go lesbian.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy
Yeah, I forgot everyone gets divorced. Truth is, two looksmatched people, who aren't toxic, have empathy for each other, are highly unlikely to get divorced. Women divorce men when they get treated like bangmaids. This escapes dumb men and men that have never interacted with women.

Black pill: Most men at the cause of divorce, not women. Men are actually the primary issue in relationships. Don't worry though, look at the numbers, Genz and millinas women are outpacing men in school and income, they are set to eclipse men. When women have resources and can do the choosing, they will either, stay single, pick the best of men, or go lesbian.
Bullshit, I mogged my gf by a lot, she was a virgin, I treated her well and after 3 yrs she still broke up with me cause she wanted to ride the cock carousel and she looked very high class and was an orthodox christian, you can’t really predict anything my friend, never trust an hoe unless you live in a sharia country

Bullshit, I mogged my gf by a lot, she was a virgin, I treated her well and after 3 yrs she still broke up with me cause she wanted to ride the cock carousel and she looked very high class and was an orthodox christian, you can’t really predict anything my friend, never trust an hoe unless you live in a sharia country

I can't do shit with this, bro. And no offense, everyone's retelling of a story is biased as fuck, even me, and I always check myself for bias when I can, it's a cornerstone to my philosophy. But still, I work with probabilities. I'm not saying you will be 100% safe with women being a decent man, but you will be working with better numbers. You have to run the numbers, that's the brutal truth.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy, FutureSlayer and Xangsane
I can't do shit with this, bro. And no offense, everyone's retelling of a story is biased as fuck, even me, and I always check myself for bias when I can, it's a cornerstone to my philosophy. But still, I work with probabilities. I'm not saying you will be 100% safe with women being a decent man, but you will be working with better numbers. You have to run the numbers, that's the brutal truth.
It’s not just my story. Everyone gets divorce raped in 2023, look at the statistics, only the religious cults are preventing it in modern times, you can’t really escape the female ego and emotions consequences.
I would be far more happy if I could label my story as biased as I could still find another virgin girl, marry her and live an easy life as I’m not completely mentally fucked or hideous looking, but the reality of life is Johnny Depp gets cheated on and beaten, Pitt gets divorce raped and you guess the fate of your avg Joe

Last edited:
It’s not just my story. Everyone gets divorce raped i 2023, look at the statistics, only the religious cults are preventing it in modern times, you can’t really escape the female ego and emotions consequences

Do you know how crazy the bolded sounds? If you don't, it's time to start pulling yourself from that manosphere hole. You couldn't prove the bolded with a gun to your head. If a gun was to your head, the "gun of truth" that knows all, would you still utter the bolded? lol I hope you aren't that far gone.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do you know how crazy the bolded sounds? If you don't, it's time to start pulling yourself from that manosphere hole. You couldn't prove the bolded with a gun to your head. If a gun was to your head, the "gun of truth" that knows all, would you still utter the bolded? lol I hope you aren't that far gone.
I’m not even engaging in that manosphere shit I find it cringey asf. I don’t know where you live but here in Italy all my friends parents are divorced and living in cars or one room apartments without a single ounce of dignity.
I’m not saying I will not try untill I die, I will fight to build a real connection with a girl with all my heart, keeping in mind it’s a 1 in 1000 chance I will succeed

Last edited:
I’m not even engaging in that manosphere shit I find it cringey asf. I don’t know where you life but here in Italy all my friends parents are divorced and living in cars or one room apartments without a single ounce of dignity.
I’m not saying I will not try untill I die, I will fight to build a real connection with a girl with all my heart, keeping in mind it’s a 1 in 1000 chance i will succeed
I'm in the US, the economy alone wrecks marriages. I can't speak to your country, but consider, it's not reasonable to suggest everyone get divorced or that there aren't any happy couples. I'm short here, so I apologize ahead of time because this topic deserves more thought, but I'm not trying to gaslight men, and I intent to put something serious together beyond my current writings.

I'm glad you find the manosphere shit cringe, but you are definitely bordering it right now. I'm primarily focused on improving the lives of all sentient being, bro. I want women and men to be happy, I think men are dropping the ball at an insane level right now. In America, at least, the women will eclipse the men, the men have been relying on their ability to provide to pull women, but once women can provide for themselves, IT'S GOING TO GET BRUTAL HERE.

It's not cope, I GET APPROACHED, I know what it's like, it's the same for women. You are crazy as fuck if you think Miranda Kerr can't get what she wants, that's actual cope. LOL

Real cope is allowing the way women have treated you into marring your perspective of women to the point of thinking like this. Real black pill is that most sexists are just ugly. I never had a bad experience with women regarding my looks so I have no reason to just subscribe to stupid shit like "the wall". There is no fucking wall for women like that, they will always get what they want, provided they aren't crazy. Being crazy and average is what makes women hit the actual wall.

Guys, don't take any advice from ugly men regarding women if you aren't ugly. Redpill and all that other virgin manosphere shit only applies to ugly males, and being ugly + sexist means you should just end it, because you will never get woman acting like that, and more women are becoming attuned to any hint of manosphere shit. Stay away from recessed fucks like Tate and the rest of them.
doesn't matter, she can cuck him behind his back and they most likely have discussed open marriage already. when you are a betabux you are the beggar and have no control over the relationship. for her it's all about securing her future for life. when she realizes she's stuck with an incel cuck and she has to reproduce with him, she'll have post partum depression and probably, depending on her temperament, try and kill him or the kid, or divorce rape him and start over. but that's the way wymxn are, they adhere to certain biological parameters even if they are outdated or serve no purpose. then once the realization of genetic death hits them, that's when their evolutionary instincts go into overdrive.

• +1
divorce rate has been over 50% for years now. the other half is dead bedrooms staying together for sake of the kid, too old, lack of option, not willing to go through painstaking lifestyle changes, etc. there is no real desire in most of these betabux marriages.

• +1
I'm in the US, the economy alone wrecks marriages. I can't speak to your country, but consider, it's not reasonable to suggest everyone get divorced or that there aren't any happy couples. I'm short here, so I apologize ahead of time because this topic deserves more thought, but I'm not trying to gaslight men, and I intent to put something serious together beyond my current writings.

I'm glad you find the manosphere shit cringe, but you are definitely bordering it right now. I'm primarily focused on improving the lives of all sentient being, bro. I want women and men to be happy, I think men are dropping the ball at an insane level right now. In America, at least, the women will eclipse the men, the men have been relying on their ability to provide to pull women, but once women can provide for themselves, IT'S GOING TO GET BRUTAL HERE.
As you’re stating our role should be confinated to the providers one. How can you build a meaningful loving connection to a girl if she is going to snap should you fail to adhere to your role for a while? This shit is not appealing to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tbh aff
divorce rate has been over 50% for years now. the other half is dead bedrooms staying together for sake of the kid, too old, lack of option, not willing to go through painstaking lifestyle changes, etc. there is no real desire in most of these betabux marriages.
I saw your previous comment, I can't work with that stuff, bro. I'm not trying to gaslight men, but that comment is honestly unhinged. Are you often in relationships with women? Do you keep casual conversation with women? I'm just wondering.

On the divorce rate, I acknowledge it is high, possibly higher by now, but that's a world of difference from suggesting all marriages will end up in divorce, which is not what you said, but what the other poster was suggesting. But on this topic in general, my perspective is that men are the cause of most divorces, like men that have grown up without proper father figures. These men just don't realize they wouldn't even date themselves, let alone marriage. I'm just don't really care to address this topic in depth right now because, while you guys are being more reasonable than I expected, the rhetoric still border on being unhinged.

True. I matched with a fashion model on badoo and she wasnt anything special

As you’re stating our role should be confinated to the providers one. How can you build a meaningful loving connection to a girl if she is going to snap should you fail to adhere to your role for a while? This shit is not appealing to me
No, I'm saying men were able to rely on that role historically, they won't in the future though, at least in America or similar countries. Men that still rely on that role will definitely end up in divorce. I get what you mean though, and you are right, it's more complex than that.