Why is temporalis Botox injections to solve MPB not talked about enough?

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
MPB is very largely correlated to tension in the skull, getting injections in your Temporalis muscle will get rid of tension in your skull and studies show that injections gets results in 80% of males (some extremely drastic, comparable to minoxidil)
So combining both minoxidil and Botox would increase hair quality massively.

There is so much more detail to go into why tension in the skull is more plausible than the hair follicle sensitivity To dht theroy the mainstream media spoon feeds us because that’s what they want us to believe

Someone should make a proper thread on this topic

• +1
Reactions: MaartenVaanThomm and Deleted member 21863
MPB is very largely correlated to tension in the skull, getting injections in your Temporalis muscle will get rid of tension in your skull and studies show that injections gets results in 80% of males (some extremely drastic, comparable to minoxidil)
So combining both minoxidil and Botox would increase hair quality massively.

There is so much more detail to go into why tension in the skull is more plausible than the hair follicle sensitivity To dht theroy the mainstream media spoon feeds us because that’s what they want us to believe

Someone should make a proper thread on this topic
This is a really good point. I am very "nEw ReVoluTionARY THEory" averse, but have already seen some papers on that as well as some reliable tik toks/youtube vids.

I am myself approaching 29 yo, my scalp is chill lose, make a lot of movement when I tap and push my finger on all regions of my head and although I wasn't born with the perfect square hairline, I have it in untouched state since the puberty.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
This is a really good point. I am very "nEw ReVoluTionARY THEory" averse, but have already seen some papers on that as well as some reliable tik toks/youtube vids.

I am myself approaching 29 yo, my scalp is chill lose, make a lot of movement when I tap and push my finger on all regions of my head and although I wasn't born with the perfect square hairline, I have it in untouched state since the puberty.
totally agree

a lot of hair loss comes from skull tension, where is the most tension in the skull? the temples and the crown which are the exact same areas where the first signs of mpb come from, also tension comes from the temporalisis muscle, the temporalisis muscle can be easily hypertrophied by chewing gum whilst having poor craniofacial development (being recessed; poor skull development) since the skull and jaw are out of harmony the temporali overcompensates when chewing which leads to more stress which = hypertrphy which = more tension in the skull which = hairloss which was the case for me

also look at most bald ppl they have excess bone growth on the sides of the skull (bone resorbsion theroy) and hypertrophied temporalisis muscles if you want irl evidence