Why is the age demographics here so low?

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
After the summer 2023 TikTok invasion it dropped from like a age avg of 17-18 to like 15

But do oldcels just move on from this autism, I never seen someone past age 30, but on a steroid gymmaxx forum its all middle aged gym copers

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
After the summer 2023 TikTok invasion it dropped from like a age avg of 17-18 to like 15

But do oldcels just move on from this autism, I never seen someone past age 30, but on a steroid gymmaxx forum its all middle aged gym copers
because obviously full adults past college age are not gonna spend time on some obscure incel forum
most people on this site are 15-21 for obvious reasons

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Joe Rogancel and horsefacin
Because most of the old people grew up not blackpilled and thought gymcelling was a good way to get puss

• +1
Reactions: ripikke

because obviously full adults past college age are not gonna spend time on some obscure incel forum

I am past age 30 since this year. Not an incel.

I found this forum maybe half a year ago and it gave me extremely lots of life changing useful informations. (Eye color, tretinoin, nootropics, leanmaxxing, etc, I mean dozens.) There was no forum like this, when I was 15 or 20. You don't understand how important it is, that you have access to all this information at a younger age, that is of course if you have the other qualities as well to make use of it in real life. I know 30 years old sounds like 1 million years old, if you are a few years younger or more, but if you already made something out of your life by this time and you are also better looking, then it is not over at 30 either.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and autistic_tendencies

I found this forum maybe half a year ago and it gave me extremely lots of life changing useful informations. (Eye color, tretinoin, nootropics, leanmaxxing, etc, I mean dozens.) There was no forum like this, when I was 15 or 20. You don't understand how important it is, that you have access to all this information at a younger age, that is of course if you have the other qualities as well to make use of it in real life. I know 30 years old sounds like 1 million years old, if you are a few years younger or more, but if you already made something out of your life by this time and you are also better looking, then it is not over at 30 either.
All this for ROASTIES

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
All this for ROASTIES

No. I have a girlfriend, who is 20 years old. I am looking young for my age, people guess my age to be between 21-24 on a weekly basis, when I get to know new people. I get girls from tinder, who are 18-23. I don't know where you live, but a lot of the younger women are actually attracted to older (but not too old) better looking men.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, autistic_tendencies and Dystopian
No. I have a girlfriend, who is 20 years old. I am looking young for my age, people guess my age to be between 21-24 on a weekly basis, when I get to know new people. I get girls from tinder, who are 18-23. I don't know where you live, but a lot of the younger women are actually attracted to older (but not too old) better looking men.
so cool bro, everyone in humanity since beginning of existence has had sexual partners

Mewing was around 10 years ago, I read about it on bb.com misc and started doing it. I didn't even know what it did but it tightened my neck skin and made my jaw tighter so I liked it.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and autistic_tendencies
Mewing was around 10 years ago, I read about it on bb.com misc and started doing it. I didn't even know what it did but it tightened my neck skin and made my jaw tighter so I liked it.

10 years ago I was a redpilled idiot reading PUA pickup stuff. It helped a little in loosing my virginity or getting a few girls sometimes, because I am better looking, but I still nowhere near reached my looks potential back then. I thought "game" was the most important. JFL

Neofag response. All the oldheads don't want to interact with you new niggas from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension