Why is the average person in general such a fucking tool so easy to deceive

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Rishi Jewnak says "a man is a man and a woman is a woman!" And all of a sudden everyone is on his side like he didn't just very fucking obviously say that for everyone to be on his side and vote for him despite him blatantly lying about "stopping the boats coming in" and bringing in more immigrants than anyone else has ever doing literally the opposite to what he's saying

Same with trump. He's a fucking billionaire elitist you think he gives a shit about you.

And the thing right now with the UK government passing a law to stop people buying cigarettes. I guess vapes don't fucking exist whatsoever even though they are 10x more dangerous

The government loves us and wants whats best for us which is why they traffick children and caused the cocaine problem in the 80s and fentanyl crisis themselves

my question is: why is every looksmax user a super-genius who can easily manipulate people (specially stupid women) and can't be fooled by anyone, yet can't create a remotely decent lifestyle for themselves?

my question is: why is every looksmax user a super-genius who can easily manipulate people (specially stupid women) and can't be fooled by anyone, yet can't create a remotely decent lifestyle for themselves?
Who here claims to be like that