Why is the Blackpill not accepted as truth ?

A

A23ghskung

Gold
I mean it’s very logical men who are
- sub5 = get no play whatsoever even money or status won’t save them
IMG 0710

-5-5.70 = are invisible to women unless they are rich or have important jobs like lawyer or doctor.
IMG 0110

6 = get play easy, just have to put themselves out there talk to girls for days, weeks or month but still doable
IMG 1629

7= tutorial mode, girls come to you, make things easy for you, laugh at your jokes,

IMG 0574

8-9= God mode you are so hot, you are a separate category, girls who are 10/10 talk, dream about you 24/7 your looks match is adriana Lima
IMG 0573
IMG 1053

10- girls would literally let you walk over them, they would drink your bath water if they had the occasion
IMG 1630

There is plenty of empirical data to support that, studies have shown looks is the main denominator in attraction.

But people still refuse to accept blackpill as a truth, they cope and say “muh confidence” “muh charisma "

But studies say , there is a first impression, that dictates wether or not you will score or not, because your personality is only known after the second date

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5.5psl, urukhaiascension and 3 others
Everyone knows it nigga lmao it’s just proof u don’t have a normie social circle. Every guy knows about looks, but mainly height

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Detective, 5.5psl and 3 others
it is, all normies are blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and IndraBC
6 = get play easy, just have to put themselves out there talk to girls for days, weeks or month but still doable

7= tutorial mode, girls come to you, make things easy for you, laugh at your jokes etc
Why no example pics for these two levels.

People are too nervous/unwilling to accept truth
I mean if your in high school or sth there will always be some dudes refusing to look at their exam mark or know what did they do wrong on the exam paper.
So there you go

cause not everyone hates being mediocre, some are content with just being average, briefly thinking "damn my friend always has hot girls approaching him, he could be a model or something haha" and then just carrying on with their life, which they are mostly satisfied with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 40471
It's too brutal of a truth. The most deterministic ideology that violates everything we believe about free will, hard work, and endless possibilities. It's a very painful pill to swallow hence why it's called the black pill and why so many people can't handle it.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer, urukhaiascension, Bloatedcelbag and 2 others
Because it's the truth"

Virtue signaling are in the genes of foids

Because if you have been outside you will see that looks is not the end of all most people dont look models and still have long term stable relatshionships people here are to radical theres more then looks like career,social circle ,social skills etc.Looks is important everyone knows thats but as a man you can offer way more then that.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, kanderior and Deleted member 40471
They all mog me hard. Especially the second pic. I am subhuman uggo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
because you live in a 3rd world country
idk how these people have such low sentience

many of my subhuman friends managed to get a gf tho so hypergamy is not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
View attachment 2534211
-5-5.70 = are invisible to women unless they are rich or have important jobs like lawyer or doctor.
View attachment 2534213
View attachment 2534231
7= tutorial mode, girls come to you, make things easy for you, laugh at your jokes, you have no trouble getting a gf if you actually tried , your probably the hottest guy in your school etc

View attachment 2534222
8-9= God mode you are so hot, you are a separate category, girls who are 10/10 talk, dream about you 24/7 your looks match is adriana Lima
View attachment 2534220View attachment 2534221
10- girls would literally let you walk over them, they would drink your bath water if they had the occasion no girl on earth is your looksmatch only a fictional Greek goddess like Athena
View attachment 2534255
There is plenty of empirical data to support that, studies have shown looks is the main denominator in attraction.

But people still refuse to accept blackpill as a truth, they cope and say “muh confidence” “muh charisma "

But studies say , there is a first impression, that dictates wether or not you will score or not, because your personality is only known after the second date
Ur ranking is an actually decent ranking which most normies do accept. Most people r content with a normal/mediocre life unlike people here. I am not even blaming anyone btw I have the same problem too if not too much. Noone will ever deny that better looking people has better dating opportunities given the same status and money unless very delusional. Also people here r radical and there is some truth to things like NT, body etc although looks(face then height) mog by a lot. The usual ranking posted here has people like Tom cruise at ur 7th so there is that

Because on its own it's not the truth. Only people who researched blackpill but haven't had much life experience think it's the absolute truth. It doesn't quite align with reality tho

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
View attachment 2534211
View attachment 2534213
View attachment 2534231
7= tutorial mode, girls come to you, make things easy for you, laugh at your jokes,

View attachment 2534222
View attachment 2534220View attachment 2534221
10- girls would literally let you walk over them, they would drink your bath water if they had the occasion
View attachment 2534255

its suifuel

Because on its own it's not the truth. Only people who researched blackpill but haven't had much life experience think it's the absolute truth. It doesn't quite align with reality tho
i was a chronically online basement dweller psl addict until a year ago

i went outside once and my whole worldview shattered

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander and Maalik
because harsh truth is never accepted.

and confidence works sometimes for average men, the majority

It's too brutal of a truth. The most deterministic ideology that violates everything we believe about free will, hard work, and endless possibilities. It's a very painful pill to swallow hence why it's called the black pill and why so many people can't handle it.
This is spot on

I knew it would man. Its best to at least spend a year trying to socialize in the social scenes to see what the social world is really about. People from their basements can make some convincing arguments but all of it comes down to selection biases they use and other online communities. They don't see the difference between these communities and real life experience.

Like check out OP, using studies down that don't even make a complete picture and trying to use it to make claims about how people work. His empirical data is doo doo on bath tissue.

"The first impression on the first date is what matters, they don't even understand your personality until the second"

Makes no sense at all. Your looks are like the foot in the door. A ton of women wouldnt go with you a second date if you were very social awkward or had a barf personality unless they were a certain kind of women. Your personality is so important on a first date to get a second date. Just as important as looks

Plus these studies he shows are like "pick which dude is the hottest to you". And obviously they pick the most physically attractive dude who they can visually see. That doesn't mean anything though, most girls don't see a guy and instantly know that they wanna date him immediately. Most dudes slide in with conversation first. I don't feel like explaining it all but yeah these studies are doo doo poop soup

Last edited:

true even tho blackpill makes logical sense i still see too many couples who arent looksmatched according to this website and i see a lot of good lookin dudes not getting the shit they are expected to

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung