Why is there so many chads in the Taliban

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
What the fuck like no joke the Taliban is filled with actual 6 - 6.5 PSL chads look at this shit dude. These dudes are top 0.1% in looks some 0.01% from some giga Islamic country.
79E92340 1ADE 4FD6 9BC4 0FF79A6914D9
D1BB178E B2D7 45A5 AB4C F0352ACD2296
DFFAAA89 2788 4A78 AA72 03035531B188

And the best looking one I seen out of the Taliban is this guy, easily 6.5 - 7+ PSL tier. Some random Taliban Pashtun is pretty much or near PSL God tier level JFL. Like holy imagine looking this good in candid.
04CD6614 24DA 48E3 B6A9 DE9E66A3246E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Latinolooksmaxxer, PickleTheSlayer and 11 others
If they showernaxxed, groomaxxed they would attract foids from all four corners of earth.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, scrunchables, emeraldglass and 6 others
they have insane eye area thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt, FrankOcean and 6 others
If they showernaxxed, groomaxxed they would attract foids from all four corners of earth.
Average Taliban sandnigger is legit 6 PSL they could model easily if they weren’t giga religious

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
how am i coping their middle faces looks like shit plus that type of beard is low appeal
Lol you wouldn’t find someone with their cheekbones & Zygos in ur average suburb . Plus the beard legit perfectly halos their Ogee curve. I don’t see any big flaws in nose despite it being hooked & good lips. Cope mogger forward growth too

Lol you wouldn’t find someone with their cheekbones & Zygos in ur average suburb . Plus the beard legit perfectly halos their Ogee curve. I don’t see any big flaws in nose despite it being hooked & good lips. Cope mogger forward growth too
yes they do have good cheek bones & zygos too , forgot to mention that but long beard + being ethnic is deathfuel and giga low appeal to jbs , they would only slay roasties lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks like utter shit. Perhaps they should shoot themselves instead of others. :D

yes they do have good cheek bones & zygos too , forgot to mention that but long beard + being ethnic is deathfuel and giga low appeal to jbs , they would only slay roasties lol
Doesn’t matter they don’t live in the west they probably slay in Afghanistan. Plus they mog their ethnic competition 99.9% sands & curries look nothing like them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Bonez
They arent attractive lol
Psl autist who think this is a chad

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Average Taliban sandnigger is legit 6 PSL they could model easily if they weren’t giga religious
They don't even follow the basic teaching of the Quran and prophet Muhammad pbuh.
Which is hygiene and grooming.

Blindly cherry picking things which will benefit their plans is an even bigger sin

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
they do the eye thing which increases their looks 3 points beard thing adds another 3 points

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and ElTruecel
Or killing innocent kids
True but it doesn’t matter JFL. Serial killers who look attractive will get away with whatever due to their looks in terms of attraction.

Richard Ramirez raped a bunch of little kids but he still had tons of women simping over him.

Why be so mad and incel if you look like that?

Whitemax and move to the US

True but it doesn’t matter JFL. Serial killers who look attractive will get away with whatever due to their looks in terms of attraction.

Richard Ramirez raped a bunch of little kids but he still had tons of women simping over him.
Talibans dont get simped by anyone, in the contrary, they hate them. Post a pic of the taliban on tiktoks, the only people thirsting on them will be retards like you/psl autists.
For ramirez, this is not due to his looks, every serial killer receive love letters from mentally ill foids no matter their looks:
IMG 4247

IMG 4246

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
Talibans dont get simped by anyone, in the contrary, they hate them. Post a pic of the taliban on tiktoks, the only people thirsting on them will be retards like you/psl autists.
For ramirez, this is not due to his looks, every serial killer receive love letters from mentally ill foids no matter their looks:
View attachment 2761549
View attachment 2761550
stopped reading right there

• JFL
Cope. They probably get simped over in the afghan part of tiktok most westerners don’t care about them.
View attachment 2761549
View attachment 2761550
Wrong. The level of simping people like Richard Ramírez, Meeks, etc received is not just regular mentally ill foids simping. You can legit watch videos or articles about how fast Ramírez became some magnet that foids simped over back in the day.

Cope. They probably get simped over in the afghan part of tiktok most westerners don’t care about them.

Wrong. The level of simping people like Richard Ramírez, Meeks, etc received is not just regular mentally ill foids simping. You can legit watch videos or articles about how fast Ramírez became some magnet that foids simped over back in the day.
Ok then show me

You can also watch articles about how much love letters chris watt received, whats your point ? And ramirez doesnt looks good at all, i dont see why people think he is good looking.

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and ElTruecel
Being a revolutionary/freedom fighter/terrorist (whatever you see them as) probably attracts high-T genetically fit men, which good looks are indicators of

• +1

• +1
Ok then show me

You can also watch articles about how much love letters chris watt received, whats your point ?
Lol he legit had crowds of foids outside the court during his trial and the amount of attention he got from his looks was beyond any killer at his time.
And ramirez doesnt looks good at all, i dont see why people think he is good looking.
Your taste in men isnt objective and just because u don’t find one attractive doesn’t make him unattractive.

• Woah
Reactions: smallman
shitskins have lighter eyes than me :(

• Woah

spit out my fuckign drink

• +1
Lol he legit had crowds of foids outside the court during his trial and the amount of attention he got from his looks was beyond any killer at his time.

Your taste in men isnt objective and just because u don’t find one attractive doesn’t make him unattractive.
Im gonna say one thing is that if Chris watt, largely less popular normal looking guy murderer can get dozens of letters, i can think that someone like the night stalker can get a bit more attention.
Nothing says its because of his looks, richard ramirez doesnt looks any appealing

• Hmm...
Nothing says its because of his looks, richard ramirez doesnt looks any appealing
what else would it be then? His bone structure was top 0.01% and most people don’t have his cheekbones, zygos, eye area or jaw.

what else would it be then? His bone structure was top 0.01% and most people don’t have his cheekbones, zygos, eye area or jaw.
IMG 4248

Tell me one women who would look at this guy and think about zygos and eye area?
He wouldnt be noticed in the street, its just serial killer halo
Being a killer makes you chad

• JFL
Muhammad Umar, known in the West as Mullah Omar, was an Afghan militant who founded the Taliban in 1994.

View attachment 2761567
Tell me one women who would look at this guy and think about zygos and eye area?
It’s sub conscious and this is a cherry picked photo when he was aged. In his trial he looked insane and no his teeth aren’t a falio JFL because
1. You won’t see it unless he’s opening his mouth fully
2. It just proves his looks were insane despite his unhygienic shitty life
He wouldnt be noticed in the street, its just serial killer halo
Sure but u still need a certain looks threshold. And some serial killers will stand out more than others.
Being a killer makes you chad
No lol. Dark triad works but u still need the looks

swear that 2nd guy wears eyeliner

• Hmm...
taliban just cant stop winning tbh chad nation

• +1
It’s sub conscious and this is a cherry picked photo when he was aged. In his trial he looked insane and no his teeth aren’t a falio JFL because
1. You won’t see it unless he’s opening his mouth fully
2. It just proves his looks were insane despite his unhygienic shitty life

Sure but u still need a certain looks threshold. And some serial killers will stand out more than others.

No lol. Dark triad works but u still need the looks

The day retards will stop with ramirez i will be happy

The day retards will stop with ramirez i will be happy
Cope you have no arguments. :lul: Also I don’t even simp for Ramirez that much JFL there’s way bigger simps for him on this forum. I just speak the truth and don’t underrate people because I don’t muhhh like them

Cope you have no arguments. :lul: Also I don’t even simp for Ramirez that much JFL there’s way bigger simps for him on this forum. I just speak the truth and don’t underrate people because I don’t muhhh like them
Im not giving you arguments because you dont have any either

What the fuck like no joke the Taliban is filled with actual 6 - 6.5 PSL chads look at this shit dude. These dudes are top 0.1% in looks some 0.01% from some giga Islamic country. View attachment 2761510View attachment 2761511View attachment 2761517

And the best looking one I seen out of the Taliban is this guy, easily 6.5 - 7+ PSL tier. Some random Taliban Pashtun is pretty much or near PSL God tier level JFL. Like holy imagine looking this good in candid.
View attachment 2761518
Colouring maxxed chads

• +1
Living an Islamic warrior lifestyle with 4 wives raises T

• +1
afghans have peak eye area, overall colloring is almost mogger they just needed a bit more of yellow tinge to their skin tones

then they would all be Lima-colored = peak mogger/fogger coloring

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ElTruecel
taliban just cant stop winning tbh chad nation
It's called kohl/surma its a sunnah of the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) it can make eyes very striking if you have bones and low set dark brows, if ur boneless it prob just looks gay tho

I remember @ascendedd whos an afghan pashtun said this before lol

• +1