Why is there soy in my beef patty

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
Just bought sirloin beef Patties and the 3rd ingredient is fucking soy protein. Why is their soy protein bro in fucking raw meat.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, vermillioncorefan, stunna and 3 others
I hate this shit, too. Like just give me a fucking rotisserie chicken that isn't injected full of canola oil.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I hate this shit, too. Like just give me a fucking rotisserie chicken that isn't injected full of canola oil.
Fuck I can realize canola oil because they are using cheap oil to save costs but why add soy protein in raw beef Patties for 1 extra gram of protein.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Just bought sirloin beef Patties and the 3rd ingredient is fucking soy protein. Why is their soy protein bro in fucking raw meat.
dont question it, good goyim.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Attachments

• BA837C0A-DB5D-4D99-8EDA-DD2E6AF7B2B8.jpeg
    BA837C0A-DB5D-4D99-8EDA-DD2E6AF7B2B8.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
good goyim, pat pat!!

• +1
Why would you buy it THEN ask questions about the ingredient list?

Why would you buy it THEN ask questions about the ingredient list?
I ordered it online where do not show ingredient list. This was also one of the more expensive one ☹️

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Soy concentrates and isolates are used in sausages, burgers and other meat products. Soy proteins when mixed with ground meat will form a gel upon heating, entrapping liquid and moisture. They increase firmness and juiciness of the product and reduce cooking loss during frying.
I am going to delete my account because this place is just people with brain cancer. Shit, even people with Down syndrome are smarter than an average user here.

Soy concentrates and isolates are used in sausages, burgers and other meat products. Soy proteins when mixed with ground meat will form a gel upon heating, entrapping liquid and moisture. They increase firmness and juiciness of the product and reduce cooking loss during frying.
I am going to delete my account because this place is just people with brain cancer. Shit, even people with Down syndrome are smarter than an average user here.
I’ve tried other brands which just have meat and seasonings and are equally juicy as this one. You can just add more fat and cook the meat properly for it to be juicy. And there must be a better alternative than adding fucking soy

NoseProphecy
sub5c3l

• Love it
Did you buy vegan Pattie’s you retard

Also fuck you again you thought you were smart and so above the people here lmao I literally cooked the Patties and they are dry as fuck. I cooked them according to the instructions as well

Buy from butchers

Trusted organic vendors online
I’ll see but I discovered a brand which only has beef salt spices as ingredients. I’ll give organic vendors a shot if they are reasonable in term of price

I’ll see but I discovered a brand which only has beef salt spices as ingredients. I’ll give organic vendors a shot if they are reasonable in term of price
Nigger are you that fking lazy u can’t buy ground beef and just make the Pattie’s yourself

Nigger are you that fking lazy u can’t buy ground beef and just make the Pattie’s yourself
I’ve calculated the price and I’m only saving like 2 dollars.

Soy in the best cut of steak is brutal.. refund it bro

it's in every made meat product. don't listen to that guy's bs answer above, it's used as a substitute for meat to lessen the amount of meat used and to save costs. saving 20c might seem petty to you but over the whole product line thats a huge saving.

just buy mince, grab some in a handful and smoosh it into a patty in your hands then put it in the pan. you don't even need to do the egg thing, it sticks together fine and tastes better than any 'formed' product

• +1
it's also in every bread product, out of the 100s of breads at my supermarket only the in-store sourdough buns/loaves have no soy flour in them (or canola oil).

it's in every made meat product. don't listen to that guy's bs answer above, it's used as a substitute for meat to lessen the amount of meat used and to save costs. saving 20c might seem petty to you but over the whole product line thats a huge saving.

just buy mince, grab some in a handful and smoosh it into a patty in your hands then put it in the pan. you don't even need to do the egg thing, it sticks together fine and tastes better than any 'formed' product
I’ve found new patties,Ingredients: Beef, Water, Salt, Flavour, Spices. these are the ingredients and are cheaper too jfl. And yeah man fuck that guy he gave his answer like he was some god who showed mercy to answer this thread and was so wrong

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
it's also in every bread product, out of the 100s of breads at my supermarket only the in-store sourdough buns/loaves have no soy flour in them (or canola oil).
I couldn’t find any bread without canola oil in the Walmart near me ☹️

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
@jews

• Woah