WHY IS THIS FORUM ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
It’s like no one here wants to encourage each other. Every post someone makes about themselves, even being mildy successful, they get replies about how he is still ‘Incel’ or ‘No ______ for your face’

Someone could make a post about how some girl sucked his dick yesterday and I guarantee you there will be some basement dweller going ‘She only sucked your dick because she felt bad about your ugly face bro! :soy:

Its very pathetic. We need to actually start being more positive and helpful to each other instead of posting the same lame shit that isn't helping anybody

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 4106, uglysadnigga69 and 16 others
dnr kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Chadlitecel, thecel and 10 others
because a lot of it is larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep and 2 others
I'm going for coom

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, Chadeep and 2 others
It’s like no one here wants to encourage each other. Every post someone makes about themselves, even being mildy successful, they get replies about how he is still ‘Incel’ or ‘No ______ for your face’

Someone could make a post about how some girl sucked his dick yesterday and I guarantee you there will be some basement dweller going ‘She only sucked your dick because she felt bad about your ugly face bro! :soy:

Its very pathetic. We need to actually start being more positive and helpful to each other instead of posting the same lame shit that isn't helping anybody

It's filled with losers that have no redemable qualities to them so they project their frustration on others and compensate by acting "Dark triad" to sound cool and edgy.

All it does is solidify why they are in the situation they are.

It's funny how "chad" doesn't have to act like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, uglysadnigga69, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
Pkr2e210ucf51

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Alexanderr, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
because their lives suck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Shrek2OnDvD
Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Chadeep, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
It's filled with losers that have no redemable qualities to them so they project their frustration on others and compensate by acting "Dark triad" to sound cool and edgy.

All it does is solidify why they are in the situation they are.

It's funny how "chad" doesn't have to act like this.
how does this "solidify" the situation? i mean if someone's a loser, why would this behavior keep them as a loser, and why would shifting from it make them a winner? this sounds like some r/IncelExit tier argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MogTheMogger and Deleted member 5912
Just left a mean comment to a greycel and feel bad now tbh

i tried to edit but it was too late

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
Mixture of crab in bucket mentality + it's funny to shit on others on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: uglysadnigga69 and Good_Little_Goy
its not that bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I bully myself in the mirror

how does this "solidify" the situation? i mean if someone's a loser, why would this behavior keep them as a loser, and why would shifting from it make them a winner? this sounds like some r/IncelExit tier argument

lets see : crab mentality, winning internet arguments such as race wars on here that go no where just wasting time, unproductive comments like saying "kys" which adds no value to a thread or anyone reading it. echo chamber of negativity . normalisation of bullying on here becomes normalisation in real life, most will just be societies punch bags and be ok with it.

For most its a spiral downwards of mental health. the saying "you are the average of your 5 friends" comes to light if your "friends" are on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Pity party thread ngl. Most of us here are just trolling and having a blast. If u dont like dark humor just fuk off honestly, its low t asf to be emotionally connected to a forum interwebs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
lets see : crab mentality, winning internet arguments such as race wars on here that go no where just wasting time, unproductive comments like saying "kys" which adds no value to a thread or anyone reading it. echo chamber of negativity . normalisation of bullying on here becomes normalisation in real life, most will just be societies punch bags and be ok with it.

For most its a spiral downwards of mental health. the saying "you are the average of your 5 friends" comes to light if your "friends" are on this forum.
Pity party thread ngl. Most of us here are just trolling and having a blast. If u dont like dark humor just fuk off honestly, its low t asf to be emotionally connected to a forum interwebs

Because I'm a blackpilled incel unlike you looksmaxxer subhumans and the only reason i lurk on this forum is because i want to keep people from looksmaxing and accept their subhumanity

1*WIA3CRLzQZC7z19iCpBQBw.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and sytyl

Not sure what dark "humour" and "trolling" has to do with a looksmaxxing website focussed on plastic surgery. Any way its my fault for even browsing "off topic" tbh as that's what its for.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Not sure what dark "humour" and "trolling" has to do with a looksmaxxing website focussed on plastic surgery. Any way its my fault for even browsing "off topic" tbh as that's what its for.
i am working on some other looksmaxxing stuff, and doing some skincare and what not

yeah i might spend a lot of time fucking around here but i'm on summer break and got some free time

crab mentality is bad but i think most here try to support each other in looksmaxxing endeavors

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
It might just be a part of how our brains work, we are programmed to see errors (so we can fix them), not benefits, as that literally doesn't fucking help anything.

The only thing is we are also programmed to want to raise our social status by hearing good things about ourselves, and so we want to hear positive reinforcement, but the brain works in the opposite way, by showing negative reinforcement.

Only by CONSCIOUS effort does one go out of his normal path of thinking and try and think of something positive to attribute to what is going on. (Like Normies for example have to sit there and think of something positive to say as a compliment, it doesn't just come naturally as part of their thought pattern). It's not a normal thought pattern imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Shrek2OnDvD
Don't take it too seriously bro, we know most of them are inside joke

It’s tough not to be negative when you’re a subhuman whose been deprived of female validation and attention all your life.

This. This is what PSL is. Toxic masculinity. It's beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775