Why is training other facial muscles besides the masseter not discussed much here?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
IMG 20230719 230300

There are so many other muscles on the face that I feel could possibly do wonders for zygomatic projection, eye hooding, browridge or chin projection that don't seem to be talked about ever. People only ever talk about the buccinator, masseter or neck muscles here, it seems. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and forevermirin
never skip face day (y)

• +1
Reactions: apathy and ConfusedBolivian
Literally just smile and laugh a lot and you will train your cheekbones lol.

what if a look like a fucking gnome when i smile and it wrinkles my face
Most people do as they age, but if it bothers you, you can get botox...

But I wouldn't. The most important part of an attractive smile is low face fat and a wide palate with straight and white teeth.

If you have those, then people will just think that smile wrinkles are cute.

Most people do as they age, but if it bothers you, you can get botox...

But I wouldn't. The most important part of an attractive smile is low face fat and a wide palate with straight and white teeth.

If you have those, then people will just think that smile wrinkles are cute.
i think my ancestors killed with their teeths cuz mine look like the ones of a trex, not those straight nice ones + i have rabbit teeth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
i think my ancestors killed with their teeths cuz mine look like the ones of a trex, not those straight nice ones + i have rabbit teeth
You can get invisalign and palatal expansion if you have the money

Chewing is a basic function of humans so it makes sense the muscle should be big.

because its will not work lol

training zygomatic major and minus is crucial btw, incisor chewing works best for this. trains masseter+both zygomatic major and minor whilst not giving you that bloated look. this is as long as you have outward gonions + chew with mouth open. henry cavil is a good example of hypertrophied zygomatic major.

training zygomatic major and minus is crucial btw, incisor chewing works best for this. trains masseter+both zygomatic major and minor whilst not giving you that bloated look. this is as long as you have outward gonions + chew with mouth open. henry cavil is a good example of hypertrophied zygomatic major.
How do you chew with your mouth open?