Why is war boring ?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
how come war always deals with oil and boring political stuff? How come someone doesn’t just get up and start going to war for a high kill score or because he’s bored or because he played too much call of duty? If that happened I’d actually tune into the news and stay up to date

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
how come war always deals with oil and boring political stuff? How come someone doesn’t just get up and start going to war for a high kill score or because he’s bored or because he played too much call of duty? If that happened I’d actually tune into the news and stay up to date
It’s boring because you sit on your ass instead of fighting in it. Fatass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, uglysub8male, Deleted member 52298 and 2 others
It’s boring because you sit on your ass instead of fighting in it. Fatass
well I’d fight in it if there was a good reason. Do I get to kill whoever I like or do they say I can only kill certain enemies? I have a feeling I’d go insane and just kill my entire platoon as they’re sleeping then blow my brains out

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
I will become a medic and save lives 🙏

Why dont they settle the war in call of duty its safe and no one gets hurt🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Most of it’s fake they just use up recourses so companies can make money while tax payers suffer

90% of missiles never hit anything

No need to be hostile! God bless you brother may everything go your way
you truly became a peaceful individual

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679