Why is wheat waffle quiting?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 0255 IMG 0256
What news is this low triad talking about?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chadcel;, Deleted member 27635 and 8 others
i made him to

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
what news?

LOL he isnt even blackpill anymore tho at least not to me

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, JustShower, SubSigma and 2 others
FUCK THE JEWS, KILL ALL JEWS THEY ARE SUPRESSING THE TRUTH, THEY BANNED FAVORITE BLACKPILL YOUTUBERS, FUCK THAT GINGER CUNT I DONT CARE THAT HE GETS ELIMINATED THO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Eren, slavicpsycho and 7 others
Blackpill channels are getting nuked hard like everyone predicted. It doesn't matter too much for scamwaffles since he can still shill his face ratings while just talking about dating in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JustShower, SubSigma and 3 others
FUCK THE JEWS, KILL ALL JEWS THEY ARE SUPRESSING THE TRUTH, THEY BANNED FAVORITE BLACKPILL YOUTUBERS, FUCK THAT GINGER CUNT I DONT CARE THAT HE GETS ELIMINATED THO
Schizoid comment, they're just banning blackpill content because its offending soys and the company will face criticism for tolerating it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brownskink, Deleted member 27635, SubSigma and 1 other person
Schizoid comment, they're just banning blackpill content because its offending soys and the company will face criticism for tolerating it.
On youtube or everywhere?

KILL YOURSELF YOU LOW IQ GRAYCEL, YOU CLEALRY DONT KNOW SHIT

Blackpill channels are getting nuked hard like everyone predicted. It doesn't matter too much for scamwaffles since he can still shill his face ratings while just talking about dating in general.
This

On youtube or everywhere?
YT, might start a chain reaction but there aren't many places left where it's tolerated. The capital of soy, reddit, nuked it years ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and Sprinkles
First FaceandLMS, now wheat waffles. It’s over for blackpill youtube. Hopefully they come for Hamza next

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Eren, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
Fuck jewgle, at least there's still Tik Tok for blackpilling people

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower and Squirtoutmabooty
YT, might start a chain reaction but there aren't many places left where it's tolerated. The capital of soy, reddit, nuked it years ago.
It’s bigger on tiktok now anyway right? I’d rather they ban it there too because I’m selfish ngl

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
I will be surprised if he actually quits because this is how he makes his living. Most likely trying to distance himself from the YouTube wrath against BP channels, though he's venturing into Redpill scams and wont be affected.

• +1
This is great, Youtube doing us a favour, hindering the spread of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: future6psl and SubSigma
Blackpill curse was like the plague and YouTube decided to nuke it is best bet

KILL YOURSELF YOU LOW IQ GRAYCEL, YOU CLEALRY DONT KNOW SHIT
Low IQ is calling everything muh jooz without realizing its white western soyciety that is trying to contain the blackpill like a virus, "Jewish" companies would tolerate it if there wasn't so much fearmongering and hate coming from people, companies lose billions over small things like this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Low IQ is calling everything muh jooz without realizing its white western soyciety that is trying to contain the blackpill like a virus, "Jewish" companies would tolerate it if there wasn't so much fearmongering and hate coming from people, companies lose billions over small things like this.
Nigga I’m just trolling

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Problem is that now there has already been created demand for BP content on social medias, hopefully tiktok breaks down on it and bans it and the demeand dissapears.

• Love it
There is no blackpill on Tiktok, its just like SFcels LARPing as blackpilled. Just more redpilled faggots bending the truth, and this time theyre all kids.
Blackpill on Tik Tok is much more prevalent than on Youtube. Wheat Waffles is the biggest blackpill youtuber and he gets like 50k views per video. I've seen countless numbers of blackpill posts with way more views than that on Tik Tok. There are blackpilled posts getting over 1 million likes.

The less are blackpilled the better
This is a myth. The benefits to the normies on here of men in society turning against feminism far outweighs the cost of slightly more competition. 99% of 'blackpilled' men don't even looksmax anyway. But what they have in common is they're all anti-feminist, which is the biggest reason for inceldom in the first place.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phisol, SubSigma and Krakowski
This is a myth. The benefits to the normies on here of men in society turning against feminism far outweighs the cost of slightly more competition. 99% of 'blackpilled' men don't even looksmax anyway. But what they have in common is they're all anti-feminist, which is the biggest reason for inceldom in the first place.
Will never happen lol

Blackpill on Tik Tok is much more prevalent than on Youtube. Wheat Waffles is the biggest blackpill youtuber and he gets like 50k views per video. I've seen countless numbers of blackpill posts with way more views than that on Tik Tok. There are blackpilled posts getting over 1 million likes.
Maybe for 14 year olds with no attention span, but channels like FaceandLMS was actual blackpill content, scamwaffles is just making money from it he doesn't actually care lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, SubSigma and Krakowski
Will never happen lol
It will happen but not in the blackpill sense, only in a cultural-shift sense. Read Peter Turchin, society runs in cycles of chaos and order, it's necessary.

• Love it
he probably got community guidelines strikes for bullying based on inherent characteristics

Good riddance, he was uh... waffling too much

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower and SubSigma
Face and LMS channel got deleted so all the red/black pill guys are scared

• So Sad
YouTube. Blackpill has been banned already(in a general sense) from Reddit/ and TikTok partially.
r/vindicta is still up. Must be fine when it’s women looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower, SubSigma and aesthetic beauty
r/vindicta is still up. Must be fine when it’s women looksmaxxing
The rating forums are still there for now + blackpill science/allpilldebate. But the latter two are very small. Once they get past 10k they will get banned too. Reddit purged all of the incel subreddits.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
This is actual High IQ shit right there. Even if every other man stopped looksmaxing on this earth, it wouldn't matter if feminism decided to put you in a cage to rot. I would pick a fair society over a world where I can looks/jestermax more than other men for crumbs of female attention.

are you mayo? do you have a youtube channel?

Face and LMS channel got deleted so all the red/black pill guys are scared
Wasn't that just Face PMSing and removing his own channel?

Cringelord

• +1
LOL he isnt even blackpill anymore tho at least not to me
He is kinda like an entry level blackpill tbh. Most new blackpillers watched hamza and branched off onto wheat waffle

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
He is kinda like an entry level blackpill tbh. Most new blackpillers watched hamza and branched off onto wheat waffle
He is hamza one level deeper. Then it goes to nero then LMS then to this pit of hell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
I will be surprised if he actually quits because this is how he makes his living. Most likely trying to distance himself from the YouTube wrath against BP channels, though he's venturing into Redpill scams and wont be affected.
He is prob gonna do some shit like workout or tech to keep his following and the money rolling.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It will happen but not in the blackpill sense, only in a cultural-shift sense. Read Peter Turchin, society runs in cycles of chaos and order, it's necessary.
Tbh I think AI is gonna be a tipping point. Men are going to turn to AI for validation and this will cause a demand for men in women somewhat leveling the playing field. AI is getting more and more advance and it was barely out for a year.

The rating forums are still there for now + blackpill science/allpilldebate. But the latter two are very small. Once they get past 10k they will get banned too. Reddit purged all of the incel subreddits.
They unironically made the blackpill stronger. If the communities stayed on reddit, then they could monitor and quarantine them there. Now that everyone went over to is they have no control and extremists have an outlet there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
They unironically made the blackpill stronger. If the communities stayed on reddit, then they could monitor and quarantine them there. Now that everyone went over to is they have no control and extremists have an outlet there.
Yes and No. There was a lot of blackpilled culture and knowledge that was lost in these purges. Also blackpilled boards are as censorious as Reddit due to threats from law enforcement.

• +1
Yes and No. There was a lot of blackpilled culture and knowledge that was lost in these purges. Also blackpilled boards are as censorious as Reddit due to threats from law enforcement.
Most of the threats from law enforcement are cause of jbmaxxers or people that actually want to go ER, which id understandable. If you do nothing more that critique women, modern dating dynamics, or even utter the word “female,” it could be grounds for a ban. Reddit has a scary orwelian level of conditioning that makes most of the comments on there look like it id from the same person with the same views.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Moldovancel and aesthetic beauty