Why isnt Delon dead yet?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Wasnt he supposed to get eutheneasia or something? Why that old fart still around?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, Manletmachine, Deleted member 16275 and 14 others
@Debetro

chad dies when he wants too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 4397 and 12 others
Probably chickened out like a bitch. Imagine proclaiming to the whole world that u gonna kill yourself and hyping it up just to chicken out at the last minute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, alriodai, zura and 2 others
I want to throw him down the stairs would feel good eleminating an old chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
I want to throw him down the stairs would feel good eleminating an old chad
He reminds me of that shutting the door on Grandpa meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, SAQUIB66 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ConfusedBolivian, deadmanwalking and 2 others
Ur grandma jaw and zygo mogs u bro

NCT, hollow infra, chimp lip, HTN tops.

Ok but why do you deepthroate Chico with "muh he has the least tangible failos", as if being a PSL god ever meant "having the least tangible failos". Obviously halos also contribute to ratings.
Having all halos there exist, plus having NO failos is the ideal.
Chico also has tangible failos by the way such as his bad mouth to nose ratio, and isn't top percentile in anything besides eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2462896View attachment 2462905
Ok but why do you deepthroate Chico with "muh he has the least tangible failos", as if being a PSL god ever meant "having the least tangible failos". Obviously halos also contribute to ratings.
Chico also has tangible failos by the way such as his bad mouth to nose ratio, and isn't top percentile in anything besides eye area.
Why do you pick such an abused dog Hexum pics do you think any female will look at it and feel anything but creepiness

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Magnum Opus
dont even argue with a chicoglazer

hexum would be subhuman if he had pct , ntc is best feature a man cna have

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Debetro
dont even argue with a chicoglazer

hexum would be subhuman if he had pct , ntc is best feature a man cna have
Wattpad king vs Headshot king

Oldcel coping with tranny taiwanese milfs
She's Japanese...His kid claims she's only after his money and started to interfere in his life, businesses, how he spends the money, who he meets, etc. and has now total control of him.
RICGCMELJFCWLMEXIVPSSU3V24.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Wattpad king vs Headshot king
Wattpad girls are LTBs with the rare HTB sprinkled in, just like KPOP stans lol. Actual gl girls are busy getting fucked / having teen love instead of rotting in their rooms 24/7 thinking about a fantasy world reading about some pseudo bad boys.

She's Japanese...His kid claims she's only after his money and started to interfere in his life, businesses, how he spends the money, who he meets, etc. and has now total control of him.
Brutal this old retard got blinded by a gook

Wattpad girls are LTBs with the rare HTB sprinkled in, just like KPOP stans lol. Actual gl girls are busy getting fucked / having teen love instead of rotting in their rooms 24/7 thinking about a fantasy world reading about some pseudo bad boys.
Chico slayed since a teen (4+ bodies a day) and got married to a pretty model wife and got chad kids retiring as a millionaire meanwhile Hexum was busy looking ogre at his highschool prom and shooting himself in the head.

• JFL
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Zaaammmnnn what a shitty ending yo a life ahahaha but his beauty in peak justify everything

Because he has hunter eyes.
Jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and BrahminBoss
I know that I'll die alone but it's still easy to snicker at this

Chico slayed since a teen (4+ bodies a day) and got married to a pretty model wife and got chad kids retiring as a millionaire meanwhile Hexum was busy looking ogre at his highschool prom and shooting himself in the head.
It's almost as if not every atom of one's life is predetermined by looks but other variables such as mental illness.
We are talking about their looks here, stop strawmanning with making this about their life stories.
If Chico being good looking in the face explains his whole life, I'm wondering why his 180cm tall facially equal TikTok clone isn't being swooned over by now, even though he puts himself out there more than enough?
His body isn't ogre gymcel tier either so that can't be the reason.

It's almost as if not every atom of one's life is predetermined by looks but other variables such as mental illness.
We are talking about their looks here, stop strawmanning with making this about their life stories.
If Chico being good looking in the face explains his whole life, I'm wondering why his 180cm tall facially equal TikTok clone isn't being swooned over by now, even though he puts himself out there more than enough?
His body isn't ogre gymcel tier either so that can't be the reason.

His face is similar in the 3/4 but looks nowhere near similar in front. Also that guy resembles 2020s Chico not 2010s Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534

HarrierDuBois

Your Forehead Is Your Age​

Reason people tried to charge me as a 21 year old at 18 countless times. Getting stopped and asked to participate in 18+ surveys at 15. My upper third contains more bonemass than half the users here entire skeletons do. @SurgeryEnjoyer the mogger can testify.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Reason people tried to charge me as a 21 year old at 18 countless times. Getting stopped and asked to participate in 18+ surveys at 15. My upper third contains more bonemass than half the users here entire skeletons do. @SurgeryEnjoyer the mogger can testify.
Yeah you do look older, but the meth addict pheno also contributes.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer