Women have to enter sex mode with you

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
if a girl isnt throwing herself over you, if she isnt touchy, if she doesnt talk dirty, its over with her.

No, you are not supposed to make a girl wet, they are supposed to make you wet.

escalating is cope, if a girl wants you cawk she will show it and you wont have to mentally bring yourself to do something out of nowhere.

persoanlly speaking, no girl hs ever been like that with me but i see girls with their boyfriends and they are exactly like that. women literally forget sex as a concept when im around which is why i have concluded that im way less than 5psl irl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
if a girl isnt throwing herself over you, if she isnt touchy, if she doesnt talk dirty, its over with her.

No, you are not supposed to make a girl wet, they are supposed to make you wet.

escalating is cope, if a girl wants you cawk she will show it and you wont have to mentally bring yourself to do something out of nowhere.

persoanlly speaking, no girl hs ever been like that with me but i see girls with their boyfriends and they are exactly like that. women literally forget sex as a concept when im around which is why i have concluded that im way less than 5psl irl :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It depends some are shy and its hard to catch signals

so personally speaking we shouldn't actually take ur advice since you don't know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and InnerVoid
It depends some are shy and its hard to catch signals
no such thing such as shy girl. all girls are whores even the shy ones you mention. trust me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and arab_chink
you have 0 social experience and rot at home all day, why are you trying to give advice about female behavior?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, Thefaqeeh, datboijj and 3 others
so personally speaking we shouldn't actually take ur advice since you don't know
i told you my experience and the experience other guys have? and the other guys are like MTNs btw, muh only chad slays

you have 0 social experience and rot at home all day, why are you trying to give advice about female behavior?
i have plenty of experience actually

no such thing such as shy girl. all girls are whores even the shy ones you mention. trust me.
Like i said IT DEPENDS, inkwell the world isnt always 100%

you just described 99% of looksmax users

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
classic org post

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid and BigJimsWornOutTires